Take pity on me: when her ex comes back...

Guitarisgood

Got stood up. Got told she liked me but was just not ready to be in a relationship after seeing her ex at a party the night before.

I just replied that it was good while it lasted, [insert some poetic reference to this situation as we both loved poetry] and then told her all the best for her own pursuits.

So anything I could have done better or did I do anything wrong? What should you do in these situations?

Got stood up. Got told she liked me but was just not ready to be in a relationship after seeing her ex at a party the night before.

I just replied that it was good while it lasted, [insert some poetic reference to this situation as we both loved poetry] and then told her all the best for her own pursuits.

So anything I could have done better or did I do anything wrong? What should you do in these situations?

Sounds like you did that just right. Took the high road. The best revenge is to live your life as best you can.if she comes back to you just say no thanks, because she already showed what kind of person she is...