What is the status of this relationship??

Alexandré

Alexandré

OK just a little over a month ago I had a first date with a beautiful transexual woman. The date went really well and we ended up going back to her friends place (where shes staying because she just moved here) to fool around. Well after that she walked me to my car and kissed me goodnight. Then about 3am the day after next she gives me a booty call and we go and fool around some more. Then the next day we just got some drive thru and hung out and talked for a while and kissed goodbye and left. Then I didnt get to talk to her for about a week, then I dropped her an email to which she replied "I've been busy with job interviews, but now everything should work out now that I'll be working, I hope to see you soon....Real soon." So a few days later she IMs me, wanting to hang out and get some more drive thru (taco bell :p) and we go back to her friends place again and hang out and talk, she mentions says "we should do something sunday night" so I say sure and once again we kiss goodnight. But unfortunatly she wasnt feeling good sunday so I just told her to rest and we'll go out another time.

So my question is, what does this relationship sound like? Its definitly seems to be more than a physical or "friends with benefits" relationship, but shes also doesnt seem to be trying to use me (I mean jeez I dont think I've spent more than $25 bucks on her). I havent had a relationship that seemed to be working out in quite a while, so I'm probably a little jaded and blind.

DerangedAngel

I'm curious what her being transexual has to do with anything, but. :bunny:

What is the status of this relationship??

You're not friends with benefits, that's right. You're in the "getting to know each other" period, having casual dates. If after a few more casual dates, and getting to know each other over taco bell, you decide to date, then that's that.

Try inviting her out to do something more date-ish than taco bell again and see what happens. :) I mean, if you want something to happen that is.

-Deranged

• Author
Alexandré

I just said it because I thought it might make a difference as to what her actions mean.

Try inviting her out to do something more date-ish than taco bell again and see what happens.

Thats actually what this Sunday night was going to be, but she was pretty hungover from celebrating her birthday the night before, so I told her we'd just go out another time. And its not like I'm some cheap loser who wont spring for a decent date, shes just cool with getting drive thru, its always what she asks for. And she said it herelf "we should do something Sunday night" which I dont know about you guys, but that sounds like a proposal for another real date to me. And yes, I'm very interested in pursuing a relationship with her.

DerangedAngel
And its not like I'm some cheap loser who wont spring for a decent date, shes just cool with getting drive thru, its always what she asks for.

So sorry! I hadn't meant to imply that you were "cheap". I think it's kind of cute.

And she said it herelf "we should do something Sunday night" which I dont know about you guys, but that sounds like a proposal for another real date to me.

Definitely. I hope you can set up another date soon.

And yes, I'm very interested in pursuing a relationship with her.

Then good luck.

-DA