Should I try to reach out to her again or just leave it alone?

cekma

Here goes...

Met a girl sat labor day weekend, hit it off instantly. She was with friends I couldn't find mine, it was late figured I'd get her # and try my luck. Her friends leave tell me to take care of her, she wants to stay. Making out like crazy, go back to my place. It's worth noting I found I was into her more then just a hook up from conversing in the bar, granted it was late and I had some drinks in me.

We keep going at it, go to take it a little further and she stops me. I respect it obviously and am now that much more attracted to her. We just lay in bed kiss/touch fall asleep. Next morning: Hang out for a few hours give her a massage more kissing and touching. Mention I'd love to take her for dinner, she's going to Chicago that weekend for a friends bridal shower, and only is free Tuesday, which doesn't work for me. She leaves I tell her I'll text her later.

Text her early that night just to see how her day was and what she and her friends were doing. She writes back and tells me just about her day. I had told her I had a friends party, so I text back and say if I get back at a decent time I'll text you if you want to grab a drink, I get back late so don't even think of doing this.

Tuesday of last week I call her around 945, to try and make plans to do dinner or something for the following week. Go to bed early, turns out she texts me around 11:30 and says hey you, sorry I didn't pick up your call, was out to dinner in the city. I get back from Chicago on Monday. Next weeks kinda hectic too, where in the city do you work maybe we can meet for lunch?

so I write her late afternoon the next day and explain why I can't do lunch (im in film production and have to deal with west coast morning during a regular persons lunch hour) I tell her to let me know when her sched is good and we'll figure something out that works for both of us. I suggest maybe getting together on a Sunday and watching the games (shes a big football fan).

So never heard back. Knew I wouldn't come the weekend since she was in Chi. It's been over a week and even though it clearly seems over. Wondering if I give it a last shot with a text simply asking how Chicago was at somepoint after this weekend.

Thanks for reading.

I would, and I never chase.

Your story says that you are both not compatible or ready for a serious relationship together as you both live really different busy lives and there is not enough free time to really make it work.

However, you could easily have some fun if she is up for it so contacting her is not going to jeopardise a relationship that is never going to happen. You need to play your cards right though and word it correctly because to make something work casually you need to show that you are laid back. It has been over a week so you are well within reason to throw a message into the works, do not bring the fact that she has not replied just try to start up a conversation and free up some time so that you two can meet.

No reply!?, busy again!?. Order in a pizza, stick on a movie and end that chapter in your book.

SubliminalSessions
Her friends leave tell me to take care of her, she wants to stay..

So her friends let her do this all the time I take it? Go home with complete and random strangers? Is that the kinda chick who sounds like she's a keeper? She sounds like a loose harlot.