Trying to find confidence in meeting new people

Hi Everyone. I haven't been on here in a while because i have been really busy as of late with what else music. After i stopped dating i have been busy composing and playing the piano. Anyhow i just would like to ask something about confidence. Now most of my friends say i need to act more confident even though i am happy with who i am. They say the the reason i don't meet girls i that i am not aggresive i guess. I am not the type of guy who will say a really stupid pick up line just to meet a girl and i am not going to change for anyone. How do you overcome this problem with getting the confidence to talk to girls without worrying about getting dumped. What is also odd is that when i do get upset about something or if someone is really pissing me off, my friends will then say that i have a nasty additude and that i don't know how to get along with people. Talk a bout a no win situation

StartingAgain

And don't worry about being dumped. Yoy cant be dumped if you don't have a lady to dump you. Just talk to them and shoe them you are interested in *them* not just what they have between their legs. You won't get as many dates this way, but you'll date a better class of women. Why? You see, "confidence" is bulls***. When people talk of confidence, they really mean sexually aggressive. I've always been cofidenent. I know I'm good at a number of different things. But I've had women with whom I was doing well with tell me that I lack confidence because I wasn't trying to get her in my bed within 10 minutes of meeting. Women who think this way are easy prey for the players and the spend much of their lives being screwed and dumped. They aren't worth the trouble for anything more than a one-nighter. So just be yourself and you'll make connections with women who are interested in you.

Work on the attitude and don't let things piss you off to the point you get nasty. It's ok to disagree with someone withoug getting ugly. If you have problems controlling your anger, you need to find out why and get this under control. Guys who go off for no reason or overreact to situations are considered psycho. Women won't take the risk on a psycho, since she could end up raped or dead.

Good luck to you.