My fiance called me a sl*t and argued in public!

AbbeyC

My fiancé and I have been together 2yrs and recently became engaged. My fiance can be quite short fused but when things were good they are amazing and we love each other so much. My finace is a police officer and last night he was working nights and I decided to go out with the girls since I hadn't had a night out with them in weeks, He ended up at a club in the area my fiancé covers and after the bar closed he was working there to clear the area and I was talking randomly to some guy that kept asking me about my best friend but was too shy to talk to her himself, My fiance came over to me and pulled me aside asking what the f**k was I playing at? and that I was acting like a sl*t, Long story short I pushed him away and we started having an argument in public, He was in uniform and was shouting back at me so his colleagues who I also know told him to calm down and walk away, They eventually calmed him down and I just walked home alone crying. The next day he came home, apologized & said that he shouldn't have acted like that but it killed him seeing me with another guy, He told me that he cant imagine his life without me and him and that without me he has absolutely nothing and kept telling me how much he loves me etc! I love him so much but I feel very cold towards him all day. How do I handle and move past this?

My fiancé and I have been together 2yrs and recently became engaged. My fiance can be quite short fused but when things were good they are amazing and we love each other so much. My finace is a police officer and last night he was working nights and I decided to go out with the girls since I hadn't had a night out with them in weeks, He ended up at a club in the area my fiancé covers and after the bar closed he was working there to clear the area and I was talking randomly to some guy that kept asking me about my best friend but was too shy to talk to her himself, My fiance came over to me and pulled me aside asking what the f**k was I playing at? and that I was acting like a sl*t, Long story short I pushed him away and we started having an argument in public, He was in uniform and was shouting back at me so his colleagues who I also know told him to calm down and walk away, They eventually calmed him down and I just walked home alone crying. The next day he came home, apologized & said that he shouldn't have acted like that but it killed him seeing me with another guy, He told me that he cant imagine his life without me and him and that without me he has absolutely nothing and kept telling me how much he loves me etc! I love him so much but I feel very cold towards him all day. How do I handle and move past this?

Wait…wasn't this posted a few weeks ago with the guy being the ex?

• Like 2
Wait…wasn't this posted a few weeks ago with the guy being the ex?

She cleaned it up a little bit. Last time she sort of admitted she dumped him THEN rubbed his face in it by dancing/flirting with guys in front of him. Nothing I haven't seen before. However maybe someone is copy pasting this particular story.

If this is for real, YOU don't have to do anything. HE needs to seek help for his anger. Don't brush off being called a slut. That's a huge red flag.

He needs to take action about this, or he needs to piss off, because that isn't cool.

• Like 1
If this is for real, YOU don't have to do anything. HE needs to seek help for his anger. Don't brush off being called a slut. That's a huge red flag.

He needs to take action about this, or he needs to piss off, because that isn't cool.

I second this.

• Like 1

He should've called her a double triple super duper slut for the ages.

If the prior version was true she deserved it IMO. Maybe she didn't get the sympathy and encouragement she was looking for last time so she tweaked the plotline a little bit.

He should've called her a double triple super duper slut for the ages.

If the prior version was true she deserved it IMO. Maybe she didn't get the sympathy and encouragement she was looking for last time so she tweaked the plotline a little bit.

Yeah, I honestly don't feel like going back and reading old posts. I'm just advising given this current situation is the truth and there's no more to it.

I hate being trolled.

• Like 1