mood swingers and just plain inconsistent!!! is it me?????

mewbomb

Hey all...

Havn't been here in a while, and i am in some serious need of help. I am dating this girl that is a few years older than me, im 30, shes 38. Every time we go out or are together, everything is great... she says how much she loves me, how perfect i can be at times.

Granted their are things about everyone that some people argue about. This is normal? no? Sometimes im a little possessive but lately, honestly, i have been controlling all of tthat.. it cant be that...but i guess maybe.

Either way, why is it that after a great weekend, or so i thought, she always finds something about anything to complain about, get abusive and just plain nasty with me. Half the time she only says it to me on instant message, what is that crap?

It seems as if she is pushing me away, pulling me back, pushing...pulling. I know i dont really deserve to deal with this but i do love her, and care about her alot.

What am i supposed to do about these huge mood swings and inconsistency, should i leave for good??? Im really at odds...

SOmeone please give me insight, preferrebly sooner than later!!!!?@#?

thanks...

im so confused

Maybe you are just misreading her intentions. It's sometimes hard to convey emotions on the computer...

If she is really being nasty though, it's probably just her personality and something that can't be changed. Ask yourself if you can live with it or not.

Or perhaps you can avoid IM altogether and try to keep your communication positive.

• Author

i think that u are right... about the instant messaging thing... i guess i will leave it alone as hard as it is...

on the other hand, can i live with it?? im not really sure about that. She says some rude and insensitive things at times....not all the time or i wouldn't even bother posting on here....

I surely hope that i am misreading her intentions... the temper she has is almost out of control.. not sure what it REALLY is...

anymore help is greatly appreciated....

What do you mean when you say you're not sure what it REALLY is?

Is she rude to you only when you talk after your dates? When you two are together in person, do you have the same problems?

If she is an outspoken person, she might not realize that she is hurting your feelings. But if she just has a bad temper then that would be a whole other issue.

• Author

but it is only after the dates that she starts instant messaging all this crap.... .

she is not like that when we are together ... as for your question... im not REALLY sure if its her temper... or her trying to find a reason to leave...

im guesing the only way to find out for sure is to let her be...

why do some people always have to find SOMETHING to bitch about, like as if it were ok, there "has to" be something wrong....

she always does that on instant message to! coward??? or what????

and yes, she is very outspoken! that is fine... but commenting on your character is an outright shot at me.... trust me, im not a bad guy..

OK, well, she is probably testing you, which is annoying. If you try as hard as you can and you can't convince her that you're a good person, then there's nothing else you can do. Eventually, she will just get more and more annoying until you break up with her.

You have two choices. 1.) Be patient hoping she'll improve. 2.) leave.

But you can also try to avoid the situations where she gets extremely annoying. For instance, my bf doesn't e-mail much. I know that if I e-mail him there's a good chance that he won't answer. Just because he doesn't e-mail much. So I don't e-mail him because I don't want my feelings to be hurt by his lack of answer. If your GF always gets moody on IM, then don't IM and hide yourself from her.

Maybe you can talk to her about it and say that you don't appreciate her attacks on your character and ask her where this is coming from...