Saw 2 couples having sex in public last night,,,kind of strange

Babolat

I was out on the river, on a long dock/lookout spot, about midnight, with a girl, who has a bf (see my other threads on that). We had figured out how to climb off the dock down lower to the water, but could still see the end of the dock which was about 75 feet away.

We both noticed a couple at the end of the dock (it was dark, all we could see was their shapes) hugging, kissing and then suddenly she bends over the dock, he gets on his knees and starts going at her arse with his mouth (all was can see is the dark shape of a head, like a silhouette). Minutes later he drop his pants and BAM, big ole erect penis silhouette. He does her from behind for about 5 mins, must have finished then they left, Not 2 minutes later another couple shows up, same thing! It was like a car accident; we did not want to look but we did.

Now, up until this point we were both feeling the mood. rapids rushing under us, dark, could see the city lights, fun talk, it was great. I noticed she was getting quiet and I was too. We both kind of felt it at the same time, this was a major mood killer, almost like "Gross!". It was not sexy, attractive or anything like that. We both wondered if the woman were whores.

She was upset because she was all excited about going there, we had a great time for about an hour, laughing, touching, playing, taking a risk by climbing down this steep utility ladder to get lower, etc. and then that!

We climbed back onto the dock as the last couple was finished and quietly left as we did not want to see any more, wondering if this was maybe the local f&ck spot for whores.

Just kind of strange......

• Like 1
I was out on the river, on a long dock/lookout spot, about midnight, with a girl, who has a bf (see my other threads on that). We had figured out how to climb off the dock down lower to the water, but could still see the end of the dock which was about 75 feet away.

We both noticed a couple at the end of the dock (it was dark, all we could see was their shapes) hugging, kissing and then suddenly she bends over the dock, he gets on his knees and starts going at her arse with his mouth (all was can see is the dark shape of a head, like a silhouette). Minutes later he drop his pants and BAM, big ole erect penis silhouette. He does her from behind for about 5 mins, must have finished then they left, Not 2 minutes later another couple shows up, same thing! It was like a car accident; we did not want to look but we did.

Now, up until this point we were both feeling the mood. rapids rushing under us, dark, could see the city lights, fun talk, it was great. I noticed she was getting quiet and I was too. We both kind of felt it at the same time, this was a major mood killer, almost like "Gross!". It was not sexy, attractive or anything like that. We both wondered if the woman were whores.

She was upset because she was all excited about going there, we had a great time for about an hour, laughing, touching, playing, taking a risk by climbing down this steep utility ladder to get lower, etc. and then that!

We climbed back onto the dock as the last couple was finished and quietly left as we did not want to see any more, wondering if this was maybe the local f&ck spot for whores.

Just kind of strange......

Hey, gotta pay the rent somehow.

• Like 2

I think it's odd you assume the girls are prostitutes??? I can imagine couples lacking privacy, need a quickie, seeking out a dark romantic spot.

Prostitutes hmmmm.

• Author
I think it's odd you assume the girls are prostitutes??? I can imagine couples lacking privacy, need a quickie, seeking out a dark romantic spot.

Prostitutes hmmmm.

I am not assuming anything, in fact our first thought was they are couples having public fun. We both commented though how quickly the 2nd couple showed up and "maybe" they are prostitutes.

• Author
Babolat, I thought you'd decided not to see her since she's already taken?

She initiated the contact, it was a free day for me and I thought what the heck. I had a great time. Not expecting any more from her at this point.

• Author
kinda weird that youd stand around watching for so long..... with a chick who has a bf too.

We did not stand around watching...we actually wanted to leave but we were concerned they would see us...and we were sitting below the dock so we were not sure if they could see us. We turned our backs to them..kept checking to see when they were done.

It was one of those "this is awkward" kind of moments, what do we do.

• Author
kinda weird that youd stand around watching for so long..... with a chick who has a bf too.

Yeah, if she was my gf or we were on a date, and she did not have a bf, we would have felt totally different. We might have even joined them.

What's her having a bf got to do with how we both felt?

Big ****in' deal. I live on a sidestreet in the centre of town. Friday and Saturday there's a queue to have a drunken fumble in the park in front of my apartment when the clubs and pubs empty. Sometimes I fetch the binoculars and watch. Hey, I might not be getting any, but it sure makes me feel better about that watching these inept drunken arseholes flail around, struggle to get it up/in and then force the poor drunk girls to go down on them to help while they sit back and try not to pass out. If I had a penny for every time I've heard something along the lines of "OK but I'm only doing it to get it hard, you promised you wouldn't do this" I'd have... like 50p probably. It's so hilariously bad and sad, I'm embarrassed for them, and yet they'll wake up tomorrow and tell their friends they got lucky. Awesome.

Also 2 doors down from me on my level there's either a whore, a masseuse, or a physical therapist, can't tell yet (gentlemen callers, floral scents, grunting noises). Attractive. She's tentatively hit on me before. I should probably figure out which she is at some point. It's just a personal rule of mine - not with neighbours.

• Like 1

Why are you still hanging out with her? She's attached to someone. You should find a single women who won't bring along the drama. Why indulge in the sexual tension when you know it can't be consummated? I wouldn't assume the women were prostitutes either. A lot of people live with their parents/roommates and can't find the needed privacy; others are into it for the new experiences.

Seems like she was hoping you would do the same to her. Missed your chance.

Yeah I wondered this as well. This girl has feelings for you and I think you said in your other post you were hugging & touching near the river bank, then I thought maybe her seeing a couple have sex just nearby might have inspired her to put her hand in your pants. If you were a player then those incidents would have been an ideal trigger to escalate things.

Lots of people have public sex. I enjoy it, and having people nearby (but not so close that you know they are getting a good perv, but maybe just nearby busy) just adds to the turn on factor. Other couples in heat don't even care if they have an audience. Some couples do it because for whatever reason its not convenient to do it back at their place.

• Author

Lots of people have public sex. I enjoy it, and having people nearby (but not so close that you know they are getting a good perv, but maybe just nearby busy) just adds to the turn on factor. Other couples in heat don't even care if they have an audience. Some couples do it because for whatever reason its not convenient to do it back at their place.

I think what freaked both of us out was actually seeing the mans penis silhouette. I have had risky public sex..like on the porch, in the woods, in the car...something about seeing a penis as a silhouette is stuck in my head...no pun intended.

• Author
Yeah I wondered this as well. This girl has feelings for you and I think you said in your other post you were hugging & touching near the river bank, then I thought maybe her seeing a couple have sex just nearby might have inspired her to put her hand in your pants. If you were a player then those incidents would have been an ideal trigger to escalate things.

Not sure what's keeping me from making a move, other than morals and values and I am definitely not a player. I feel like I should be all over her...even as a FWB..I just can't though.

She could contact me tonight and say "you crossed the line by putting your arms around me last night" and I would be fine with that. I don't need to have sex with her.

Not sure what's keeping me from making a move, other than morals and values and I am definitely not a player. I feel like I should be all over her...even as a FWB..I just can't though.

She could contact me tonight and say "you crossed the line by putting your arms around me last night" and I would be fine with that. I don't need to have sex with her.

I'm not knocking you because you didn't. I get why you are in hesitant over this girl. For you seeing the penis silhouette would have been weird, but I bet not the woman bent over. The girl you were with might have got turned on over it, but she is in a conflicted state of mind, so would not know how to react.

bubbaganoosh

I don't know how many of you people out there on this forum are old enough to remember drive in theaters. Talk about public sex? I saw more ass's going up and down than I could count. Windows all steamed up, the cars moving up, down & sideways. If a cop would have shown up he could have arrested half the people there.. It didn't matter if they were in a car because you have a windshield, back window and either two or four side windows. It was like screwing in a greenhouse.

• Like 1
everyusernameisinuse
I don't know how many of you people out there on this forum are old enough to remember drive in theaters. Talk about public sex? I saw more ass's going up and down than I could count. Windows all steamed up, the cars moving up, down & sideways. If a cop would have shown up he could have arrested half the people there.. It didn't matter if they were in a car because you have a windshield, back window and either two or four side windows. It was like screwing in a greenhouse.

:lmao: Thanks for the laugh. I have done this as well in the back of a pickup truck when I was 17 ish.

I don't know how many of you people out there on this forum are old enough to remember drive in theaters. Talk about public sex? I saw more ass's going up and down than I could count. Windows all steamed up, the cars moving up, down & sideways . . .
Wife & I did things like this a handful of times AFTER we were married. Was rather stimulating, in a naughty, hand-caught-in-the-cookie-jar, kind of way because most of the other folks around us were doing the same thing. For the most part we stayed under a sheet or blanket, though it probably didn't matter because you couldn't make out anything more than indefinite silhouettes.

We also enjoy outdoor lovemaking when the circumstances are favorable. We have done it in some relatively public locations, though only when we were reasonably certain that we couldn't be observed in detail, even if somebody could detect what we were doing. In fact, on a few cases I suspect we WERE detected and even observed from a significant distance. We weren't aware of being discovered while we were amorously engaged and probably would have stopped immediately if we did know.

The only time (except the drive-in and lover's lane experiences mentioned above) we were aware of other couples making love was after one of our own late-night, semi-public trysts. As we were leaving our secluded location we heard the sounds that were unmistakably another couple engaged in similar activities. We didn't hang around, or try to get a better look, but it was rather satisfying to think that our activities may have inspired them.

For some strange reason, the public sex you witnessed seems WAY more honest and natural than what you and this other girl are doing.

Who cares if someone were getting paid for it? Every 'relationship' is a negotiation... either implied or stated.

Hopefully you can figure out what 'terms' you are bargaining for with this current one. Seems pretty murky to me.

For some strange reason, I'm also more worried about her than you. I probably shouldn't be. She's the one who is stepping out on her BF. I dunno. There is something about this situation that just seems very off.

I picture vultures circling... maybe that's it. I never have taken kindly to people who circle around waiting for a vulnerable moment... or carrot danglers either.

• Like 5

IMO, you shouldn't be hanging out with her at all.

Girls with boyfriends don't invite other guys out, and go down to the docks (look out spot = makeout/sex spot) and climb down to the water (more privacy) to touch and play with them at midnight. She has no integrity. Her BF should dump her just for being there with you.

You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with. Choose wisely.

• Like 5

Ahahahah! I had that happen twice: once I was out walking my dog and noticed a girl vigorously bouncing in some guy's lap in the backseat of a car in the parking lot of my apartment complex.

And the other time as I was getting out of my car at the gym, I noticed the guy in car next to me who was sitting in the driver's seat with his head back. At first I thought he was taking a nap or something, then I noticed (what I'm assuming was a woman's) head bobbing up and down in the vicinity of his lap.

I didn't stick around to watch. It was one the deals where I did a quick double take to make sure I had just seen what I thought I saw and then - - after confirming - - quickly moved it along... :D

Oh, I dunno about that. For plenty of 'players' the game isn't about getting sex.. it is about messing with someone's emotions and getting them to fall for them.

Then waiting for just the right time to dump them or hurt them for maximum effect.

... and since she currently has a BF, it will be convenient and easy for someone to justify she had it coming after the fact...

Perfect situation for THAT kind of player.

Seems there are plenty of loose boundaries, morals, and values to go around.

OTOH, she's not married until she's married. If her BF wants her to be committed to him and only him, he should marry her.

Dating isn't a commitment. Sorry folks. The whole idea of dating is to find someone you want to commit your life to. Until then, all is fair in love and war. All this messing around with dating and assuming it is equal to marriage, and calling it a commitment.. just ain't.

• Like 1
  • Author

I lost my virginity in the back of my car at a drive in theater!

• Author
For some strange reason, the public sex you witnessed seems WAY more honest and natural than what you and this other girl are doing.

Who cares if someone were getting paid for it? Every 'relationship' is a negotiation... either implied or stated.

Hopefully you can figure out what 'terms' you are bargaining for with this current one. Seems pretty murky to me.

For some strange reason, I'm also more worried about her than you. I probably shouldn't be. She's the one who is stepping out on her BF. I dunno. There is something about this situation that just seems very off.

I picture vultures circling... maybe that's it. I never have taken kindly to people who circle around waiting for a vulnerable moment... or carrot danglers either.

24+ hours later I am re-thinking what bothered me about this situation.

I am thinking about my last gf, if I was with her when this happened how would I have felt, what would we have done. With her, my guess is we would have started going at it too and none of it would have bothered me.

Or if I was alone, I don't think I would have given it a 2nd thought other than "cool, look at them go!"

So maybe how I felt DOES have something to do with being with this particular woman.