far far away

JdogSthrow

Ok , so im gonna be a junior in college, and ive had a ball at school meetin a lot of girls, but the night before i left this year i met one who basically made me feel like i was in lvoe at first site. She asked me for my number that night and i gave it to her. The next day we were both off to our homes like 2000miles away from each other. So we talk on the phone a bu\it she calls me and i call her, but i can not stop thinkin about this girl. I ahve never felt liek this befotre i cant even describe it. But the question is what should i do cus i dont want to call her all the time and make her think im a stalker, but I love talking to her and want to make sure that she remembers me in august when we gt back to school??? n e Ideas??is there a chance their wont eb somethgn there in the fall???

I say go for it! wait a little while, maybe a couple of days..then call her and tell her that you don't know why but you can't stop thinking about her and she's really special and ask her, "do you think anything could happen between us in the future?", you just have to build up the courage to tell her what's on your mind. Just don't sound too desperate or anything, most women don't like neediness, but work with some of the stuff I said and i think you'll do fine.