The Ever Changing Italian Stallion

josieblue417

josieblue417

I love my boyfriend with all my heart, and I know he loves me with all of his. We've been together for 2 1/2 years. Sounds nice, but what's the problem you ask??? Well, he and I have inexplicably changed as people in the last year or so. We moved into an apartment together after high school, and everything was fine until the last three months and we just fell apart. We fought and clashed and were as miserable as a couple gets, and after our lease was up, so was our relationship.

The breakup lasted two months. He and I were miserable the whole two months without each other, but we each found other people. I ended up dating a great guy for about two weeks until..dun dun dun.. he begged for me back which was exactly what I wanted. BUT, I found out that he had slept with TWO girls that work with him, which broke my heart. And I also made the HUGE mistake of sleeping with my boyfriend WAY TOO SOON to try to get over him faster. It was a horrible moment between us. I ended up breaking up with the guy I was dating to go back out with my ex.....and I wouldn't have gone back with my ex if it wern't for the endless amount of love and understanding I have for him. OK, that is the background, this is what I need help with:

Ever since I've moved back in with him, it has been a never ending battle of "was this a big mistake to be together again" and "you should have stayed with your boyfriend" and "why couldn't I have had a normal girlfriend like everyone else" which was the absolute WORST thing ever. We get along only about 40% of the time. And when we are getting along, and around his friends, he won't treat my like his girlfriend, even though we've had the same exact friends through the whole relationship. I love him to death and I wanna fight for every single atom that is him. Here's some bad stuff about him: he's addicted to video games, he's lazy, he doesn't help around the house very much, he doesn't take care of himself very well, no motivation to get a better job or go back to school, AND he still talks to, calls, text messages, and invited the girls that he slept with to our house and expects me to be ok with it, even though he hates when I hang out with my ex or call him to chat. (even though my ex has another girlfriend already) WHAT IN THE HECK SHOULD I FRIKKIN DO?

I'm not gonna get into it.

I'll just show you something: do you realize that you call the man you live with "your ex" and the man whom you left "your bf"? :)

Is it a slip? I guess you've answered you own question, honey!

Let me see here. You both realized the relationship was not going to work, and you broke up. You both found other people, and you both used those other people for your own selfish needs. You then ditched the people you used for one another again, and now things are even worse than they were before the breakup. Now you realize that you treated that other guy horribly and you feel some guilt.

That guy you were dating would be an absolute fool to take you back, for one, so I recommend forgetting about making him feel any more uncomfortable. The relationship you have with this other guy is going nowhere, so I recommend ending it and focusing on yourself. If you end up meeting someone new, be sure you won't use them as well. Get yourself out of this horrible situatoin though.

Frankly, I think it's ridiculous that you have to ask what to do, or that you do not know what you should do after having described your present situation. You are not happy, so you should leave. You do not feel you deserve to be treated that way, so leave. Additionally, two months is usually far too soon to try to start up a past-failed relationship.

HokeyReligions

I'm not as nice as faux.

Neither of you are mature and responsible enough for a committed relationship. Move out and grow up and allow him to grow up too.