talking frequency

lattimershotgun

lattimershotgun

just started dating... its been 4 weeks, had 4 dates all is well. how often shoud i call.. sometimes she woudl call and sometimes i woudl call but i havent called her for 2 days and she hasnt called me for two days, how lnog do i wait till she calls me? or should i just call her.. i dont want to be clingy but i dont want her to think i am losing interest. we get along well and she has stayed over a couple itmes we hit it off well. should i wait till day 3 adn then just give in and call her?

average guy

Are you dsylexic? I notice you do the exact same thing I do with mixing up my letters ("woudl", "lnog", "itmes"). Doesn't it drive you crazy? :) I wish L.S. had a safe spell check (everytime I spell-check a message it erases everything!)

Anyway, to answer your question, I would call her when you feel like it, and if she gives you the cold shoulder then you know you are being too clingy, but she might just be waiting by the phone wondering the same thing you are! :)

Cheers :)

A.G.

DerangedAngel

Call her. Just say you were thinking of her and wondering how she was or something. I always like to hear that. :) You don't have to keep her on the phone for hours, just a quick call.

Good luck.

-Deranged

• Author
lattimershotgun

i called and seh was sick for the past two days... so i went over and picked her up and we jstu chilled at myu place and cuddled cause she felt sick. it was a nice time haha yep u are right. i am happy i called