I am Interested in a HS sophomore-to-be, and I am a college senior-to-be

fiftyofsomethin

fiftyofsomethin

Hey guys,

Just a quick question about the morality of a recent interest I have found.

There is this girl I started talking to at school last year and she was a Freshman when I was a Senior, and we were really just teasing around and eventually we just started texting and still is just teasing each other and playing around. I told her that I could be that sort of helpful person in her life that she can go to with her problems as she goes through high school, but I don't want anything more than that because I can tell she is really into me and wished we could have been more, however, I would be lying if I didn't say that I am sort of interested in her. But I mean my best friend was an assistant PE teacher for her freshman PE class. That's how different we are in age.

So how morally reprehensible is it that I am four years older than this girl and I am older than 18?

Okay, now I await all the posts telling me how much of a perverted guy I am.

ImperfectionisBeauty

It's weird don't do it college is filled with girls your age don't do it

Veronica2025

Seriously, you already know.

But you're probably waiting on that one person to brush it off...

• Author
fiftyofsomethin

Yeah, I know there are tons of girls that are gonna be at college. I don't know. I was just wondering I suppose.

I'm just gonna leave this one where it stands. It's alright to just have a couple friends-who-happen-to-be-girls in your life.