date night from hell

Haligirl

i let this date stay the night. he said he was too tired. i asked him to leave. i went to sleep locked my bedroom door. he slept in the guest bedroom. i woke up and he decorated the entire floor with candles and oil. Long story short, I kicked him out.

i woke up in the middle of the night because all the lights were on. I am trying to see what type of behavior is this. I will never let a date stay the night after I just met them.

I don't know what type of profile he is, but I think i was saved from what could have been a dangerous situation.

thank you for any advice. he is stalking me already, he says it was our honeymoon together, and he wanted to surprise me with love.

Sounds lovesick with poor boundaries. If he was dangerous, he would've attacked you or burnt the place down with the candles.

Some people lack social boundaries or emotional maturity in this area.

Usually some direct and harsh words of truth will get through. If not, there's always the man or woman with a gun and a badge to help.

I don't allow a new guy to know exactly where I live - until I've known him a while and he's earned my trust.

Sounds like he may have been on some drug - kinda creepy!

I recently went out with a man I met through friends. He took me to the theater, which I'm not much into, but I go sometimes. During intermission we go to the bar. He runs into friends, casually introduces me, and we go back to the bar and our drink. He turns to me, grabs me and basically shoves his face in my mouth.

I've just sipped my martini and eaten an olive. I hadn't even swallowed yet. We had never kissed . And this was in a room full of people . And he was shoving his face in my mouth. So, naturally I push him off asking WTF? He whispers to me that one of the friends was his ex and to please act natural.

I did of course. Naturally, I grabbed my bag and walked out , past the ex who said to me: Good call.

Ick. So gross. I have no idea what happened to that olive.

Veronica2025

Haven't had a date that disastrous but did have a drunk guy knock on my apartment door and tell me how much I impressed him when I told him and his girlfriend to turn down their music.

I was so scared, he was rambling about how they broke up, his children, grabbed my hair while asking whether it was real ... Finally, I pretended that my brother was in the apartment and I needed to go back in.

He never showed back up. But get this: About a year later I saw the same man's profile online listed as a sex offender. Can't explain the chills that I got.

Edited by Veronica2025

Is this the same man who sent you a lot of pics and declared his love before the date? I though you were going to cancel the date :(

I think you really need to be tough with this one and tell him you will contact the police if he continues to contact you. Don't mess around, he sounds unstable.

My first response might have been the same thing but that's reflective of my generation; kids nowadays have different boundaries about such matters. I'm fascinated by some of the pseudo-cohabitation stuff which goes on these days. Young ladies and men sleeping together and cuddling but not being lovers, sleepovers, first date familiarity in private, etc, etc. Gettin' old I guess.

• Like 1
Veronica2025

Oil and candles. From the outside looking in, it's funny.

Were they the expensive Glade candles? With the lovely scent when you use them?

• Like 2
apple OR orange

you dont normally let people stay over but you let him..... thanks for the story you already know that you screwed up on.

So do what you normally do and not let them stay over.

He has nothing better to do that stalk you as after all you let him stay over, tell him your not interested as thats what you made him stay in the guest room and that your not interested.

TheGuard13

Where did he get candles and oil?

Did he waste your precious candles and oil, or bring like, a "romance kit" with him?

• Like 1

Men don't need to know where you live on the first date. That's pretty much a death wish.

charlietheginger

This may sound disgusting but a women told me she was afraid

Of a guy.....

She finally went on a date with him told him she was into kinky sex

And wanted a 3 some..

Back at her place her girlfriend awaited in dominatrix clothes

He was tied up place on a bed spread eagle and violated

With a giant dildo and a longer finger nail that tore his rectum

That was the last she heard or saw of him

i let this date stay the night. he said he was too tired. i asked him to leave. i went to sleep locked my bedroom door. he slept in the guest bedroom. i woke up and he decorated the entire floor with candles and oil. Long story short, I kicked him out.

i woke up in the middle of the night because all the lights were on. I am trying to see what type of behavior is this. I will never let a date stay the night after I just met them.

I don't know what type of profile he is, but I think i was saved from what could have been a dangerous situation.

thank you for any advice. he is stalking me already, he says it was our honeymoon together, and he wanted to surprise me with love.

Your such a tease :)

This may sound disgusting but a women told me she was afraid

Of a guy.....

She finally went on a date with him told him she was into kinky sex

And wanted a 3 some..

Back at her place her girlfriend awaited in dominatrix clothes

He was tied up place on a bed spread eagle and violated

With a giant dildo and a longer finger nail that tore his rectum

That was the last she heard or saw of him

That's sicken ...... I can't see him wanting that to be done to him.

If not I hope these two girls got locked up for rape.

HokeyReligions

If he's stalking you call the cops and file a report. If he continues you might have to take more drastic measures. Be careful.

Thread Starter, if you would like this thread reopened then please alert on my post and we will do so.

thanks