facebook photo..

Cupcake10

I met this guy a few months ago. We hit it off and starting talking on the phone and hanging out. Everything is going really good. He added me on facebook and I accepted his request. He told me he broke up with his ex girlfriend awhile ago. When I was on his facebook page I saw one of his friends had a photo of herself and him as her profile picture. I clicked on it and I was able to scroll through her photos and see that the last 10 profile photos were of him and her. She added the most current profile picture in December. I am trying to not overthink this.. but it kind of bothers me. Especially since him and I have decided to be exclusive. Why would she keep that photo as her profile pic? It just bothers me for some reason. I don't want to ask him about it. I don't want to come across as some crazy girlfriend, but I don't want to get hurt either. We met online and I don't really know any of his friends so there isn't anyone else I could talk to get the scoop on the ex gf situation. I hate feeling jealous... and I know it sounds completely silly... but still....:confused:

todreaminblue

I dont think you are being silly...I understand why you might feel upset..but....it isnt his profile picture....and he cant really control what his ex puts up.......stalking his ex isnt going to help you feel comfortable.....blocking or not going to her page and allowing yourself to be happy with him might.......dont pre empt anything.....get to know him better and be confident...it is his ex.......let him be innocent until proven guilty........if anything is happening you will eventually find out without having to stalk anyone...allow a situation to be a reality before you deal with it..be calm.....and be happy...............ignore her.......best wishes...deb