when someone pushes you away?

HappyendGirl

HappyendGirl

My bf is being mean to me.on purpose because he's trying to push me away.Thats what he told me.he says he has been hurt.in the past and its hard for him to get super close to someone especially when he starts to have feelings for the person.So he pushes them away.He's actually once told.me.to find another guy and move.on because he said hes not.good enough and we didn't talk for a week but then he messages me and tells me he doesn't want me to move on.Right now he hasn't contacted me.in two weeks and I don't know what to do

Should i completely disappear meaning also disappear from fb because he's always on fb and im on often.Or should I go on fb but not pay attention to him and not like his statuses.He broke up with me once and then wanted me back.

What should I do to bring him closer?:(I know that i'm always too available for him and do everything for him.But he does everything on his time.How can i stop him from taking me for granted?

I don't think there's anythng you can do to bring him closer. He doesn't know what the heck he wants.

I get so irritated when people use their crummy past relationships as an excuse to act like a total ass toward someone. He doesn't know what he wants, to keep you around or look for someone else.

I would just lay off, and if he REALLY wants to be with you, he will be.

• Like 2
Veronica2025
My bf is being mean to me.on purpose because he's trying to push me away.Thats what he told me.he says he has been hurt.in the past and its hard for him to get super close to someone especially when he starts to have feelings for the person.So he pushes them away.He's actually once told.me.to find another guy and move.on because he said hes not.good enough and we didn't talk for a week but then he messages me and tells me he doesn't want me to move on.Right now he hasn't contacted me.in two weeks and I don't know what to do

Should i completely disappear meaning also disappear from fb because he's always on fb and im on often.Or should I go on fb but not pay attention to him and not like his statuses.He broke up with me once and then wanted me back.

What should I do to bring him closer?:(I know that i'm always too available for him and do everything for him.But he does everything on his time.How can i stop him from taking me for granted?

No. Give him the space he asked for. Even on Facebook. Don't halt your life however.

• Like 1