Met a new woman, but were both graduating and leaving soon.

Mrlonelyone

Mrlonelyone

Met a new woman last Thursday. The interaction we had blew me away, she practically told me her life's story. I volunteered little about myself. We exchanged contact info.

Funny thing is this is a person I must have seen around, they actually studied based out of a different floor of the same building all this time. Now we are about to leave this institution forever.

There has been some text communication but nothing more.

How do the dating guru's here think I should proceed? What would you do?

Long distance relationship is tough when it occurs very early on. I would keep in touch and tell her you're interested, but can't do much because you're both leaving. Tell her your feelings and leave it at that. Let her imagination do the rest :)

• Author
Mrlonelyone
Long distance relationship is tough when it occurs very early on. I would keep in touch and tell her you're interested, but can't do much because you're both leaving. Tell her your feelings and leave it at that. Let her imagination do the rest :)

Not bad advice but I don't have real feelings.

My feelings?

Beyond a basic spark I don't have any feelings at this stage. Unless we met before and simply don't recall it, I just met her last week.

Just ask her out. You have nothing to lose.

Why overanalyze it and worry about the future right now? You may go on a date with her and realize that you aren't interested after all. But you won't know unless you go...

• Like 1
  • Author
Mrlonelyone
Just ask her out. You have nothing to lose.

Why overanalyze it and worry about the future right now? You may go on a date with her and realize that you aren't interested after all. But you won't know unless you go...

I will do that the next time I get a chance in person.