My theory on ' Ugly guys with hot girlfriends' :)

I have a theory as to why some ugly blokes get stunning women, see what you think:

blokes are in a club and see a sexy girl alone at the bar, bloke one tells his mate "**** me would i shag that!" and his mate replies "oh yeah!" but they dont do nothing about it cos they dont like rejection especially in front of their mates. however, come 5 to 2, they pick a '5 to 2' bird as at this point they are too drunk to care

on the other hand you have ugly bloke, used to being picked on and rejected etc, so what can he lose? ugly bloke approaches sexy girl and asks if he can buy her a drink, now here is the twist! sexy girl can not believe that someone actually likes her!!! so of course she will let this bloke by her a drink!!! and as this bloke doesnt love himself, he treats her right!!!!

a week later, the same blokes see the sexy girl again having fun with ugly bloke, and here is that line we have all used at some point = "how the **** did he pull her???!!!!"

prime example is Caprice who once mentioned that no one ever asked her out as they were too scared and she felt intimidating and ugly, then next minute she is seeing Tony 'Donkey' Adams from Arsenal!!!!!

Basically the moral is, just ask them! you know how you cant see your own face, try and imagine you are someone else -inside- you looking out through your eyes, and if the worst happens and you do get rejected, just think they cant see the INNER you just the outer so you wont get as embarrased easily, and even then, depending on who and where you ask, are you likely to see them again? if not, what have you got to lose? nothing you didnt already have? yet even if rejected you will GAIN confidence!!!!! :D

hurtingandconfused
if not, what have you got to lose? nothing you didnt already have? yet even if rejected you will GAIN confidence!!!!!

I got rejected 408504984 times in different clubs. It's okay happens to the best of us. Just haven't found that right person...I mean girl. :)

People will either like you or they will not. Having only two possible outcomes, I think, are decent enough odds, as they could be worse. Additionally, I often wish that I could see myself as others see me. I am highly critical of myself and my appearance, but no one else has any problem with that part of me.

Teddi

you know how you cant see your own face, try and imagine you are someone else -inside- you looking out through your eyes, and if the worst happens and you do get rejected, just think they cant see the INNER you just the outer so you wont get as embarrased easily, and even then, depending on who and where you ask, are you likely to see them again? if not, what have you got to lose? nothing you didnt already have? yet even if rejected you will GAIN confidence!!!!!

To me, it is like getting hit in the shoulder. It leaves a stinging feeling, but that doesn’t last very long. I lose all feeling in my shoulder when it happens too often. The same thing seems to happen to my heart.

Its very simple. The reason why you see some of those ugly guys with stunning females is because they use all other aspects of there existence. Personality; charm, cocky & funny....etc. Of course if you a good looking guy it may come a little easier, but if you dont have those personality traits you can just forget it. Its the other way around for me. Im a pretty decent looking guy and i have been dating this girl that is not the best looking around, but in this case its her personality that has me hooked. Personality is the utmost importance, way over looks.

Samantha16

I hate the 'not so good looking guys' that always feel sorry for themselves. I just talked to one yesterday. He was telling my friend, tearing at the eyes, how he always gets rejected and he can't find a girl. He asked another one of my friends to the movies, but she forgot to call him, so he kept calling and hanging around here looking for her. So desperate and stalker-like. I've come across guys like that. They sit in the corner and want the attention of girls who will feel sorry for them. It's just so unattractive. "No girls like me, I'll never be happy."

When I first started going out with my boyfriend a lot of my friends were judgemental because he wasn't the ideal 'hot guy'. But I asked him out because I had the BIGGEST crush on him. He was so funny and cute and nice and he reeled me in. No matter what you look like, keep it cool and be yourself. Don't drown in self-pity, it just makes you unattractive. (I mean, of course you can let out your emotions, but only to close friend, not people you're trying to pick up.)

I mean, in my case, the girl forgot to call him. Now he's acting like they were going out for 5 years and she left him. They didn't even have 1 date yet!

Some fellows may never be sought after by modelling agencies, but that doesn't stop them from having all the other qualities a gal may want. And, after all, looks fade but a sweet spirit lasts for ever :)