lovin stops wen we hit the streets

AZNNTYCE

ok, ive been seeing this girl for a few weeks now, and been gf and bf for about 2 weeks. everytime were at my house the hugging andkissing never stops, but when we hit the streets, she acts like were not going out!! can anyone explain whats going on? is she affraid someone might see, or does she want to keep a single image?

~very confused~

• Author

i would try to hug her but she doesnt seem to come up to me. or ill tell her to come and hug me and she acts like she didnt hear me.

Pyrannaste

Some people think kissing and hugging in public is inappropriate.

Have you tried asking her why she is acting like this?

Does she introduce you as her bf to her friends?

Do you know any of her exes? You could ask them if she always like this when she is out. But it would be better asking her first.

• Author

nah, she doesnt have a problem doing anything in publc. when were out with my friends and hers, she acts normal, but when we around other guys, then she acts differnt. eg: standing in a pool lounge or at the movies waitin to get tickets

She might be shy... some people like to keep their affections exclusive to the person they are with rather than flaunting it to the world. I wouldn't worry about it too much... but if she acts ashamed to admit that you are her boyfriend, for example, then I would start wondering.

krbshappy71

eh, I wouldn't worry about it either. I don't like looking like a "clingy" girlfriend hanging all over my guy so I try to keep it mellow in public. Being a parent, I appreciate others who keep it to a minimum in public, too. Holding hands is fine, but too much past that and its just awkward for me.

• Author

i just spoke to her about it, and she just didnt hug me or hold my hands in public was cause of family... she was affraid of them seeing her. but i told her i understood that but when we are in a secluded place in public, then not to worry, like its not like anyone old in her family would be playing pool or singing karoke. so now she understands that, and she is going to stress less and act like were going out.

~cheers for the advice everyone. very much appreciated~