Give up, give in or what?

foolsbaby

Met this guy online about 2 and a half months ago. I'm interested and he seems interested when we are together but the problem is i feel that he has no respect for me. Many times on fridays, he tells me that he will call later in the day to set up a time to hang out but never does. He will then call back on monday and never mention the 'lost' weekend and if i ask, he says that he was very tired!? Everytime we meet, it's always at night and I'm left with a few hours to spend with him. We have never spent a full day together. We did sleep together about 4 times. After the 'action' the last time, i did mention that i like him a lot but i don't think this is the relationship that i'm looking for and it doesn't seem that i'm the right person for him either. He says that if do like him, then forget about the 'but'. He also says that he might surprise me and for me to be patient. We left it at that and we haven't spoken for 2 weeks now. I have been meeting other people who are interested in long term relationship but somehow I keep thinking about this stupid guy. I guess it's the lack of closure. Should I call him (wouldn't know what to say though!) or just let it be?

Ah yes. The ol' "I'll call you in a few minutes" and the call never comes. Lovely.

It's a lack of respect. To hell with him. Move on. You have better things to do than wait around for this douche.

sportsloving

He asks you to be patient ... but for how long? He could take months, years even to decide you are the person meanwhile you are feeling as you do right now the entire time.

Leave it be. Find a guy who will respect you, treat you as a person, and most of all, call when he says he will call (without lame excuses).

Best of luck