Older teen girls flirting with older guys

Locust

Omegle has too many young girls, I met several girls on Omegle but soon find out they like 16 to 19 years old in age. I even had a 15 year old girl in Russia having interest in me. It’s awkward. I'm in my mid 20's and meeting these girls is not my intention. If the girl is 18 years old I will keep touch with her through email, but most of them overseas like in Denmark, Poland, Russia and Ukraine. Too young and too far.

Some of you may be wondering why I'm Omegle? Well trying to hope to meet that girl I like. I know it’s not the best for dating but it’s easy for me to break the ice and start a conversation. If I'm at the bus stop, at grocery store line, or at a coffee shop, I cannot start a conversation with these girls or else they would think I'm some weirdo or crazy, so I just do this on Omegle. I want a place where I can meet older girls. Any other chat rooms to meet girls and a girlfriend?

The way it’s going it looks like I’m going to end up with a 17 year old European girlfriend, and laws in most of those countries have age of consent at 16. Most of those girls over there probably think it’s alright to have a boyfriend 10 years old than them. Imagine being in your mid 20’s and having a girlfriend that is 17, that would be very awkward to me. I guess I would have different thoughts if I was living over there. Maybe I should move other there and have a relationship with 17 or 18 year old girl, seem like meeting American girls is nearly impossible, as none to seem have interest in me.

Why don't you try Meetup, where you can actually meet someone who lives nearby you in person? It's easy to break the ice at Meetup functions because nearly everyone shows up alone and they are all there hoping to talk to and meet new people. I don't see why you are wasting your time talking online to women who live on the other side of the world if you are really interested in finding a girlfriend. There are probably thousands of Meetup groups in the San Francisco area. I feel like a broken record with you guys, but I can't imagine why you won't at least try it out. I met loads of new friends and my boyfriend via Meetup.

• Like 1
  • Author
Why don't you try Meetup, where you can actually meet someone who lives nearby you in person? It's easy to break the ice at Meetup functions because nearly everyone shows up alone and they are all there hoping to talk to and meet new people. I don't see why you are wasting your time talking online to women who live on the other side of the world if you are really interested in finding a girlfriend. There are probably thousands of Meetup groups in the San Francisco area. I feel like a broken record with you guys, but I can't imagine why you won't at least try it out. I met loads of new friends and my boyfriend via Meetup.

I never heard Meetup but how does this work. I just seen the website its more like group gatherings, how did you meet your boyfriend exactly on here? I'm not sure if I fit in any of these sections.

• Author

I'm curious why would a 16 year have interest in someone who is in their mid 20's. In Russia is is legal for someone over 18 to date a 16 year. Have a 17 year Polish girl who I gave my email to and she be writing me email letters lol. She said she would like to meet me one day. Oh boy.

outsidethebox

Pretty simple. They might make a connection to marry a westerner, have another option in their lives. All they're doing is communicating, it's not like there's any possibility of physical involvement. By the time something came of it they would be over 18.

It's illegal in US, at least to meet and try to make something physical of it. Otherwise would happen in US as well just from the novelty of it. Look, this guy in his 20's is interested in me, etc. These are young girls.

Nothing novel going on here to be surprised about.

• Author

Basically using me to get a green card. I know. That is why I would never trust a European woman.

Basically using me to get a green card. I know. That is why I would never trust a European woman.

Most of them are scams, a friend got dinged on there it was hilarious.

• Like 1
outsidethebox

OP, European women have better options than communicating with you, not to be too snarky. I believe you're referring to girls in former USSR territories.

Right now, I just checked out Omegle for fun. I never tried it.

Some 15-year old was trying to chat me up! HAHAAAAAAAA

outsidethebox

Those kind of things are filled with men faking to be teenage girls. Not the ones who say they are overseas though. Men faking being teen girls aren't that clever.

• Author
P.S. Don't waste your time with that sh*t!

Date in the real world.

Too many young girls on there. Never see anyone at the age of 21 or older.

Too many young girls on there. Never see anyone at the age of 21 or older.

Why have I never heard of this site??! :eek:

• Like 1
I'm curious why would a 16 year have interest in someone who is in their mid 20's. In Russia is is legal for someone over 18 to date a 16 year. Have a 17 year Polish girl who I gave my email to and she be writing me email letters lol. She said she would like to meet me one day. Oh boy.

I am from eastern europe Locust, and my advice is to stay the hell away from that.

It's not about morality, it's just that those girls [future women in the US], will chew you up and spit you out.

The deal is very simple ... you get sex for 2-3yrs while she gets an education in the US and US citizenship.

If you make good money, they will stay with you, if you don't and they are hot, they will move onto someone else, on your dime.

There is no difference between this and paying a girl for sex [prostitution]; the latter will be cheaper and will cause less problems for you.

• Like 1
man_in_the_box

Yes, be very wary. Everytime I go out on the street European women stab me in the kidney and steal my potatoskins. Its a dire world on the other side of the big pond.

• Like 2

Not all do it, it depends on her options in the country.

If you met a nice 20yr old Russian who wanted to remain in Russia untill she finishes her studies, and then move to the US [on her money], that would be good.

However, these girls don't have options, at all.

Or are scams, or they have bf's here already.

The detective agencies here have a great workload of cases where foreign men contact them to tail some woman who pretends to be single, and needs help, with ocasional financial help.

I know of a case where she took him for about 35k pounds.

Date them if you want, consider moving here if you want, but be carefull what options they have, and make it clear that you expect them to work.

If you really don't have experience with women bull****ting you, look only in western europe women, except for Spain [the young there are very poor].

If you make good money, they will stay with you, if you don't and they are hot, they will move onto someone else, on your dime.

Prenup. I will never get married without one. And it will have an infidelity clause.

Yes, be very wary. Everytime I go out on the street European women stab me in the kidney and steal my potatoskins. Its a dire world on the other side of the big pond.

Well, one was involved in the theft of those paintings worth 200m euros.

Prenup. I will never get married without one. And it will have an infidelity clause.

Those don't always work.

A good prenup has to be airtight, costs a lot of money, and even then a judge can throw it out.

There are other ways to help a prenup, you need to talk to a good accountant and lawyer over what becomes invisible on the financial radar in a divorce.

Those don't always work.

A good prenup has to be airtight, costs a lot of money, and even then a judge can throw it out.

Is this based on experience in the legal field or on what you've "heard" or "read"...?

A contract is a contract is a contract. Just don't mention children in the prenup and ensure you can establish that she was of sound mind and judgment during the formulation of the contract. The thing can be scribbled on a napkin for all it's worth; as long as you use the correct words. The "cost" comes in hiring someone to suggest you some of those words...

man_in_the_box
Well, one was involved in the theft of those paintings worth 200m euros.

The Potato Eaters by Van Gogh?

• Author

After reading some of these posts, I will never trust no European woman that is for sure.

Edited by Locust
outsidethebox

wow, it's like talking to a brick wall, but the brick wall has better comprehension.

Europe is England, France, Germany, and on and on. European Union.

Women in former USSR are ones who seek the green cards, etc.

I know it's easier to say Europe and we don't want to make things too hard on you, but you are not referring to European women. We have several European and former European women posting here for example.

Try to show some understanding of others in the midst of your travails.

• Like 1
outsidethebox
Is this based on experience in the legal field or on what you've "heard" or "read"...?

A contract is a contract is a contract. Just don't mention children in the prenup and ensure you can establish that she was of sound mind and judgment during the formulation of the contract. The thing can be scribbled on a napkin for all it's worth; as long as you use the correct words. The "cost" comes in hiring someone to suggest you some of those words...

I don't want to push this off-topic, just suffice to say there are US immigration laws that override this, specifically a ten year financial obligation requirement I've seen some mention of. Seems unfair but I take it purpose is to discourage anything that puts taxpayers on hook for the fiance visa type stuff. Anyway just don't assume you can wash your hands of it financially if they leave you, and warning was conditions under which they might.

• Like 1
  • Author

I would like to date someone local to me than far away. I have to stay away from Omegle.