Girlfriend barely talks to me

So i met this girl at work, we known each other for 2 years, we only started seeing each other about 2 months ago. I tried hitting on her before and she would just ignore me.

her first BF she was dating for 4 years she says she does not love him anymore or trust him. also that her family would not approve of his family so she left him. her ex keeps calling and texting her begging her to take him back and she says she ignores him, but shes honest with me because at first she told me she does still talk to him but not like bf and gf.

We started sexting then it came to making out and a little other sexual stuff all in 2 weeks.

She had to go back home to her country for her sisters wedding for a month. which pissed me off because we were just getting to know each other. She took me to dinner paid and all, she even said she likes me more than a friend so we started going out and everyone at work knows now.

During her vacation we msged over the phone a few times here and there when she can get a proper connection. I asked if her ex still texts her and she said "yes" but he only asks how her trip is going and all.

When i msg her i tell her i miss her but she doesn't say that back anymore.

she came back last Saturday and msged me right after she got off the airplane. I was really happy. we talked for a bit and then she stopped msging. now she only msgs here and there, not like how we used to talk until 2 am. She says shes really busy, being gone for a month she left all her business and has a lot of arons to run

I asked her if i can meet up with her but she says she has no time this week. she has to finish her work first. shes starting school next month and her taxes are over due.

I dont think her ex is the issue because she would have told me already. She blocked and deleted him on social networking.

should i just wait until next week and ask her whats wrong? I don't want to come off as that pushy dude.

I don't know man.... if she was really into you , she would have wanted you to be the first thing she saw when she got off that plane.

• Like 3
  • Author
I don't know man.... if she was really into you , she would have wanted you to be the first thing she saw when she got off that plane.

thats what im thinking. she even told people at work that were seeing each other and we are.

its confusing man. My freinds say its because i never called her, and she must have not liked that...

If I had been gone for a month, I would need time to catch up on things, too. However, maybe she's just not that into you. I wouldn't expect texting to continue past a few weeks. That's the very early honeymoon phase, before you both remember that you have lives outside each other.

Also, you got pissed because she had to go to another country for her sister's wedding? Seriously? That would make me not want to see you anymore.

• Author
If I had been gone for a month, I would need time to catch up on things, too. However, maybe she's just not that into you. I wouldn't expect texting to continue past a few weeks. That's the very early honeymoon phase, before you both remember that you have lives outside each other.

Also, you got pissed because she had to go to another country for her sister's wedding? Seriously? That would make me not want to see you anymore.

bad choice of wording. i meant i was pissed at the timing of things, i meet a girl i finally can see a future with and then this giant period interrupts

whats more messed up is that i was looking up twitter she removed pics she tweeted me. i think she must be pissed at me for something

Call her (don't text) and ask if anything's wrong, and ask her how things are going. Her tone of voice alone will probably tell you.

If she keeps blowing you off, move on. Actually, you may not want to be exclusive so soon anyway, you know?

• Author
Call her (don't text) and ask if anything's wrong, and ask her how things are going. Her tone of voice alone will probably tell you.

If she keeps blowing you off, move on. Actually, you may not want to be exclusive so soon anyway, you know?

i spoke to her, she said that she doesn't want to do this anymore. The reason why she broke up with her ex is because of trust issue and the fact that her family wont accept him because their strict and only want arranged marriages. her sis was just arranged with some dude.

she doesn't wanna go through heartbreak again and its coming to the age where their looking for a man.

i know she has feelings for me. I kinda got her right after she broke up with her ex when she was vulnerable. so i blame myself for this.

im wondering if this is worth chasing. because i know i can re kindle the feelings lost. Im just wondering if its worth trying.

Um...how old are both of you? I don't know if you said that. She seems hot/cold and hard to predict especially seeing her loyalty to her families desire for her to be married to a man of their choosing.

• Author
Um...how old are both of you? I don't know if you said that. She seems hot/cold and hard to predict especially seeing her loyalty to her families desire for her to be married to a man of their choosing.

im 23 shes 21. its an asian thing, the girls get married in their early 20s the men around 28

she said she was going to leave her family for her bf, but then she said she does not love him anymore.

i dont think its the marriage thing, its just she lost feelings while she was away for so long and considering we didnt know each other that well before she left. aside from doing sexual things and talking a bit about ourselves

• Author
Eitherway she sure has checked out. Move on to better things :)

i never listen, il try to give it a small shot, if not then il move on.

outsidethebox

She shouldn't be under their control to arrange a marriage for her. I hope she takes up with you again and you end up together. Good luck.

Uh...I don't think this girl is your girlfriend.... :confused:

^This.

Also, if she was, be grateful. That talking till 2am gets boring REAL fast. Pretty soon you'll be thinking "Christ, I just want some sleep!".

Most guys have to take their girlfriend to the cinema to get her to stop talking for a couple hours :laugh:

But back to being serious - you're not really 'with' this girl. She already senses you're into it way more than her. I have my doubts you can salvage things at this point, so the most important thing here is to learn your lesson for next time. Which is that a connection build over texting/calling needs to be cemented by enough time spent together in person, before it fizzles out.

• Author
^This.

Also, if she was, be grateful. That talking till 2am gets boring REAL fast. Pretty soon you'll be thinking "Christ, I just want some sleep!".

Most guys have to take their girlfriend to the cinema to get her to stop talking for a couple hours :laugh:

But back to being serious - you're not really 'with' this girl. She already senses you're into it way more than her. I have my doubts you can salvage things at this point, so the most important thing here is to learn your lesson for next time. Which is that a connection build over texting/calling needs to be cemented by enough time spent together in person, before it fizzles out.

im just pissed how i was there for her when she needed someone then tossed me out like a ****ing rag. I dont know how women can be so cold. Whatever. il decide when i see her in person.

outsidethebox

You need to understand she's under pressure from her family and it's not coming from her.

Comes with the territory when you intrude into a different culture. Need to be much more understanding, and like I said, I hope she leaves that environment and ends up with you. Arranged marriages in US is unbelievable. Shows how strange family pressure can be.

• Author
Maybe you were her rebound man after her ex?

she actually did like me. The thing is that i had feelings for another girl at work. I saw her today at work. and we talked. it seems like she still has feelings for me. im just questioning if i should try and spark it back up.

for now il play it as a freind. I will try and get back with her and if it works it works if not. then i guess not.

• Author
You need to understand she's under pressure from her family and it's not coming from her.

Comes with the territory when you intrude into a different culture. Need to be much more understanding, and like I said, I hope she leaves that environment and ends up with you. Arranged marriages in US is unbelievable. Shows how strange family pressure can be.

the thing is i had feelings for another girl at work. At the same time i feel like i kinda go with this girl to forget that girl. and her doing the same. Getting with me to forget about her ex.

The other girl has feelings for me, but wont say it. Im thinking i should just stop ****ting where i eat lol

Dudesmobile

shes not that into you. My girlfriend says shes busy all the time yet sees me every single day, texts me everyday, and calls me everyday.