Ugly!!!!

I really don't know what 2 tell my friend ........ her crush that she was head over heels about hold her she was gross and ugly...... and she's hurt really bad..........im trying to make her feel better but i don't know how. What do i tell her. :(:(:(:(

dalmatianbaby

Was he around his friends? Can you be a little more specific about what happened? Has he been leading her on?

In any event the guy is a loser. There is no excuse for the way he treated her. If he knew that she was interested and he wasn't he could have just told her that he didn't feel "that way" about her. There is no reason to treat ANYBODY that way.

Please let me know more about the situation.

~Dalmatianbaby~

How would knowing more about it help you figure out how to make her feel better? just wondering..

cupid, I think you should emphasize what immature rotten scum he is and get her drunk and find her a new man.

SouthernRomeo

Dalmation put it right. This guy has zero class. If you are this girls friend, reassure her that she can do better in life. No matter the time or place, one should have some compassion and let someone down easy. Especially if they have not harmed you in any way. Just show her support and advise her to move on. Time will heal her wounds and maybe in the end she'll be a knockout and that guy will be a lazy unemployed slob eating pizza in his mother's basement at the age of 38, all the while balding and lacking the ability to keep it up. :) Good luck