He doesn't want a label? Huh??

Sweetluvmel

Sweetluvmel

Ok for everyone who has read my previous post.. this guy that I have been "seeing", well finally after we messed around one night (no, we haven't been intimate that way) I said where is this going.. since school is coming to an end next week, he lives in Oregon, I on the east coast.

Well he said to me he doesn't want to put a label on us because he can't do long distance since he' s tried and it's never worked for him, he always gets screwed over..but he referred to me as his girlfriend and he isn't seeing anybody else..

I felt really hurt and when he realized this he felt really bad about it and kept saying please don't hate me, if only I met you sooner.. blah blah...then he said I like you so much, you're not like any other girl your so amazing and who knows about next year..the last thing i wanted to do was hurt you..

So is this all just a bunch of bull because he just wants to fool around or is he being sincere? I'll mention that we never actually go on real "dates" he's only taken me out once, and he paid but it was with all his friends and he stopped calling me and now he we only IM each other on AOL every day...

You asked the question (I said where is this going) and he gave you an answer (he doesn't want to put a label on us because he can't do long distance since he' s tried and it's never worked for him).

Your response is your prerogative, but understand that he's not very invested in it.

• Author
Sweetluvmel

Invested in it? Do you mean that he's not that into me?

Should I tell him that I dont want to hang out anymore?

Originally posted by Sweetluvmel

Invested in it? Do you mean that he's not that into me?

No, he's probably into you--just not to the point where he's willing to commit.

Should I tell him that I dont want to hang out anymore?

You should, if in fact you don't want to hang out anymore.

• Author
Sweetluvmel

I just like him alot and I dont want to get hurt, I just have this hope that maybe we will be a couple when I get back to school.

If he's into me, but not that into me that he wants to commit.. do you think after the break he might change his mind?

Maybe it really just is the distance or what?