Hello all!

avsguy01

Hello all im new to this board. Happen to stumble upon this about a few weeks ago and have just been looking around and familiarizing myself with conversations and such. I decided to finally register that way i could express how happy i am! Ive always been a pretty nice guy and over the past 3 years have only had one long relationship and it wasnt even that long.....8 months. That relationship was a joke. I guess cause i was younger then. I thought i was in love and abused the word with her and eventually got enough balls to break it off with her, cause i knew she wasnt no where near the one i wanted to be in a relationship with.

Then i went single for about a year and then got back to dating a little bit. Found another girl that i thought was pretty cool, and she was quite attractive! Dated her for about 3 weeks and thought things were great! Again i was blind! She str8 up stopped talking to me and got back with her ex. I was pretty upset over it but you learn and move on, and that i did.

About another year rolled around and i turned 21 and started getting into the bars and different places and such and started meeting more women. I was getting dates with some good looking women and even attempting at setting up some dates with these types of women. About 3 of them ended up being totally arrogant bitches and just pushed me aside like i was nothing, and i at that point i was like whatever! I dont need them! Then i met another girl who was like a Barbie doll! Very pretty, nice body and at first seemed challenging yet nice. Wow things are looking up for me right? This girl turns out to be a slut, and down right shows me up within our 3 week episode. I had to get rid of her she was not worth it! At this point im like forget this im done for now! No more relationships! Life goes on!

About two months ago i got into a band as a lead singer and started hanging out at the band practice place alot. I meet this one girl. At first i was like hmmm theres an interesting connection with her and me, but i know i dont want a relationship. Besides being that i dated all these attractive girls before her and i was kinda iffy about my attraction toward her. There was a little there but not alot! Well we just really started to become really good friends. It was fun to hang out and talk to her, we started to find alot in common with each other and things started to change. I started to find her more attractive. Then one night it got out that she had the hots for me and a few people at the band practice confronted me and ask me where i stood with this. The next week i pulled her aside and had a nice conversation with her. I told her she was a really cool person but i just wasnt looking for a relationship at this time.

Another few weeks went on and i strangely started to really like this girl. We were getting a little more touchy feely, and one night we finally kissed. And you know what? It was absolutely amazing! What a connection! We finally went out on a date and we had a very fun time. Then we went to a dance the following week and had a good time and we finally declared offically "we are an item" Weve known each other over 2 months and now have been offically together for almost a month and things just keep getting better and better! To just think i didnt even want a relationship and then this one kinda of just happened! Talk about when you least expect it! Its hard to believe how much more attraction you get toward a person as you start to get to know them more. Out of all them pretty girls i dated in the past, then dont even stand up to this new girl i have now! Personality means so much more! I am feeling the happiest i have ever been in a really long time! What a ramble this has been but i figured id post a good thread for a change.

Good luck everybody!

I sure am lucky!

Pyrannaste

hi there avsguy01 :)

It was nice to read your story.... i love hearing dating stories with an happy ending! your new girlfriend sounds very nice,

hope you'll feel this very happy for a very long time!