Why do I feel so insecure?

zanesfan

Im a 30 year old woman lusting after this 24 year old. I have been lusting after this guy for 2 years or more now. But he will never give in to my advances. When we first met at school, he seemed to flirt with me. Somehow we exchanged numbers and start flirty (which was probably initiated by me). At the time I was very close to ending a relationship with my then boyfriend and once I admitted to my friend that I had a boyfriend he backed away. If Im not mistaken he had a gf too and he didnt want to jeopardize his relationship.

Last fast forward to now. He still has a gf (which may the same one.. not sure). Im single. We still flirt and talk about sex VERY vaguely. I want him soooo bad. Im trying to respect his relationship but I just want him for myself. I can tell he is struggling trying to do right too.

To make things even worse he has started feeling me up after class. Ive even started sending him semi nude pics. I still feel discouraged about him not really being into me because his gf is like 6 years younger than I am and probably a size 2. Im 30 and have curves (but not fat). He has commented how good I look but I still feel like I cant compete with her. I know I should keep my distance, but I want him so bad. I know this is all in the chase but he is a really good guy. Very smart, he treats everyone the same, humbled, good looking, a good friend etc. These are all the things I have grown to admire about him.

Why do I feel like I cant give this man up.. I know the chase has a lot to do with it. And why am I feeling so darn insecure?

ComeUpOutDaWahta

Guy is just having his fun with you, but in no way wants to be with you.

If he wanted that, it would have already happened.

It's not much of a "chase" because you're never actually going to catch your target. Honestly, take it for what it is: a confidence boost. But start looking elsewhere for real affection, because you won't find it here. It's odd that you say you're insecure when you don't really seem as though you're lacking in confidence. If you're going to school, there are a lot more men to meet, and you're pretty attractive from what I've picked up on here, so don't invest so much into this guy. Just have fun with him and that's that. Imagine him seeing you walking hand in hand with another guy! Toy with him, have some fun, but don't expect (or pursue) anything more.

• Like 1

You're feeling insecure because 24 year old men usually date 20 - 21 year olds. He has told you he has a gf and is trying to honor his commitment to her while you are trying to seduce him. He's a man and I'm sure his ego is boosted by your advances. You may get lucky and get him to have sex with you but you will probably be the one to get hurt in the end. Do you have a bf also?

Poppy fields

Feeling you up? Where does this take place?

I don't think the age thing is weird, but I need to know more about this feeling you up business.

• Like 2
  • Author

He feels me up after school. He just touches my butt. Nothing more than that. I must admit its an ego boost to both of us. I don't have a bf at the moment. And if we have sex, that's a I really want from him.

outsidethebox

hey, all's fair in love and war.

Well actually not war, but love.

Or maybe just a crush I guess.

Poppy fields
He feels me up after school. He just touches my butt. Nothing more than that. I must admit its an ego boost to both of us. I don't have a bf at the moment. And if we have sex, that's a I really want from him.

You have built this thing up in your head for two years. I hope it happens soon before you explode.

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly

I think you're being used, I'm afraid. He has a girlfriend. Unless and until he breaks up with her, you're the side-piece that strokes his ego.

Pardon my bluntness, but if he wanted to be with you, it would've happened already. He enjoys the attention and excitement but as he hasn't left his girlfriend...well, that kind of says it all, no?

• Author

Yeah today I basically told him that I know he isnt willing to give anything and from this point onward its going to be platonic.

You have all right to feel insecure.

You are chasing a next girl's guy.

I will feel bad about myself too.

HoneyBadgerDontCare
Go with it. Sounds to me like you just wanna tear his clothes off. That's not a problem. He can have a discreet night with you. It's not "cheating" on his part. Sex is a big deal but not a big deal at the same time. Now if he became EMOTIONALLY invested in you without telling his girlfriend, then that's cheating. To me sex is just sex. I let all my ex girlfriends **** other guys. I even went to swinger parties with them and watched other guys **** my girl while she watched me **** other girls. It's all about trust. So really, this guy just needs to chill and go with it. Your thread is pretty hot.

I'd really want a fantasy with an older woman. (Too bad she was our roommate and I let my friend **** her instead because I don't **** where I sleep.) Teach me the way, babe.

Yeah, bro. Having sex with someone other than the person you're committed to is definitely cheating. It's pretty much the definition of it.

OP, just find a new guy. Go to a bar or something if you want to get laid.

you just sound desperate tbh. what is going to come of dating a 24 yr old guy? or even fking him? you will get attached.

please stop sending him pictures. that is just sad, why are you doing that? to entice him with the idea of sex? ugh.

he has a girlfriend and you are blatantly throwing yourself at him.

HoneyBadgerDontCare
No it's not. I had my girlfriend ****ed by other guys. When she came in later that night with that nice body, I couldn't complain. Needless to say, that was a wild night, I can't remember how many orgasms there were.

You gave her permission to so that's different.

If your gf is still available, tell her to hit me up. ;)

Yeah, bro. Having sex with someone other than the person you're committed to is definitely cheating. It's pretty much the definition of it.

OP, just find a new guy. Go to a bar or something if you want to get laid.

agreed with this guy