Birthday present

I have been involved in a long distance relationship (a 3 hour drive from my city) for approximately five months now. I've seen her about five times and we usually spend anywhere from about 4 to 8 hours on the telephone during the evenings. We both really like each other.

She will be turning 24 years old and I am 32 years old. My question is regarding an appropriate birthday gift for her. Does any one have any suggestions as I will be seeing her next week?

Cheers!

I have a couple of thoughts but the most important thing you must realize is that a gift must come fully from the heart. You obviously know about this girls interests because you talk to her for a LONG time on the phone so think about her interests and personality. Also, take into consideration if you haven't what you guys do together for leisure and what she does for leisure alone. Here are a couple of Ideas.

If shes the kinky/horny/VERY social type:

Some nice underwear, any sexual devices that will help your sexual relationship grow, bath oils and lotions along with candles, (that last one she can appreciate in so many ways...), etc.

If shes a plain jane:

with traditional flowers and something she will like to use when your gone too, a book she likes or a movie, just basically an interest she might have.

You sound like a smart guy i think you can think of the perfect gift, dont sweat