Good 1st date, now what?

PogoStick

Had drinks for 2 hours. As we're heading to our cars she suggests we walk to the park. We hold hands, stop to kiss for 10 minutes. She seemed very comfortable, hugging and another kiss as she got in her car.

2 things bother me. Knowing she met 2 other guys in the last week for dates too. And she says she is too busy to meet at all this week. Makes me wonder if she has other dates or if she is just busy. We have tentative plans a week from now but not yet confirmed. She responded to my text the next day with "Thanks for a relaxing night." That doesn't sound exciting but who knows? If she's busy and stressed then maybe it's a compliment.

We're both early 30s. She comes off very sweet so I don't think she's just looking for casual sex. I assume the kiss is a good sign. I'm really excited for this girl so I'm worried to show too much interest. How much interest should I show. Do I need to just keep it under control and keep minimal contact until we meet again?

So girls, you just had a decent first date. What do you want the guy to do (or not do) next?