does my coworker/crush like another coworker?

so i have a crush on one of my coworkers who just joined last month. he's 22 and me and my other coworker are both 18.

the first day he joined, i see him talking to her after work and he hugs her. then the next week, they go out to coffee and he follows her home. and then a couple of days ago, she gave him a ride home. i also see them talking outside her car everyday after work for a good 15-30 min.i've seen him hug her and also kiss her forehead. he also told one of our mutual friends that she is pretty. should i give up and just accept that he likes her?

so i have a crush on one of my coworkers who just joined last month. he's 22 and me and my other coworker are both 18.

the first day he joined, i see him talking to her after work and he hugs her. then the next week, they go out to coffee and he follows her home. and then a couple of days ago, she gave him a ride home. i also see them talking outside her car everyday after work for a good 15-30 min.i've seen him hug her and also kiss her forehead. he also told one of our mutual friends that she is pretty. should i give up and just accept that he likes her?

Of course, he does!

:(