Relationships Make Me Uncomfortable * !!!!*

g1r9e9e9n

Soo first i guess i should tell you I'm 14, you may say I am too young to date but bleh. Just recently I started dating and have only dated two people and they both ended the same way, I broke up with them cause I was uncomfortable. The one girl (most recent relationship) I really liked and still do, I don't know why I broke up with her and it is driving me insane. Every time she wasn't by me I felt like I needed her there, but every time we were together I wanted her gone. Like I needed to escape, I had no reason, she was never mean or abusive or anything. I tried so hard to keep it up and it took me two months to finally break up with her and was one of the worst moments of my life. I tried again to be with her and instantly my brain rebelled and at one point I felt sick to my stomach. It makes no sense and I have begun to isolate myself, doubting who my friends are and slowly speaking less. I don't like it but I am afraid of getting too attached and then hurting someone like I did to her. I see her almost everyday and I long to be with her but I know it will end the same way. I am almost positive this isn't some silly teenager feeling because I was never affectionate and could ignore most all my feelings but not this. I do suffer from depression (since around 8) and anxiety disorder and I hear that can cause all sorts of problems but I am also on medication to help with it. I don't know what is wrong with me, if anyone could possibly enlighten me with possibilities that would be great. Please, help me. I am slowly going insane..........

P.S. To clear things up, I am a girl and am pansexual

normal person

At the risk of sounding like an after school special: If you have depression and anxiety disorder, do yourself a favor and get help from a trained professional.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the medical advice of strangers from the internet. Especially given some of the other things I've seen them write.

ComeUpOutDaWahta

Listen, you're 14 years old... now is the absolute perfect time to be looking for "the one." You know the old saying "if you haven't found him by the time you reach 16, stop looking!" You really need to invest everything you have into relationships that develop at this age, because they're the ones that willl last forever....

Ok, I'll stop the sarcasm there. Seriously, you're at the age where you're still sorting this stuff out. You're honestly way too young to be posting on a dating forum. Things will make a lot more sense in a few years, trust me. Don't invest anything in what you're going through at the moment, because it'll be fleeting in the years to come. Enjoy yourself, because right now, you're life can be totally carefree. Take advantage of that and live goddammit! You don't want to be like us lonely crooners on LS just yet, enjoy yourself before things really start to get complicated.