Visiting girlfriend at work tomorrow, should I bring her some Easter chocolate?

Emissary

Well, to be honest, to people I know, I'm not comfortable describing her as my girlfriend since we're not technically seeing each other yet. We've had a big string of bad luck whenever we try and go on our first date, something always gets in the way, usually on her side, but I know for certain they're not just excuses to get out of it, especially since she brings the idea of a date up as much as I do.

We met through our jobs at the mall, I'm the coffee guy at Tim Hortons, and she absolutely loves getting our tea during her breaks. Tomorrow the mall is closed for Easter, but a few stores with their own outside entrances are staying open, hers being one of them. She works in a very slow department, usually just her, mostly just watches the area with nothing to do. So I figured I would buy her usual drink from another Tim Hortons and bring it to her.

She's very playful and definitely still has a kid side to her. She absolutely loves Spongebob, so I figured I would get her a Spongebob chocolate statuette. Couldn't find one, but I did find a Hello kitty one and I know she's pretty huge on that as well. Only problem is, the Hello Kitty chocolate is pretty huge itself. The statuette is only a medium size, maybe 8 inches tall, but the box is freaking huge, it stands like 20 inches tall, and it's bright pink.

I guess she can always just tuck it under the service desk she usually stations herself at, but I wonder if I want to be seen carrying that around. I'd rather get her flowers or something, but I haven't any idea what she likes. I don't want to go overboard either, I think we're both serious about each other, but don't want to rush it. I'd think playful gifts are safer. Her birthday was a couple of weeks ago, I got her a small Hobbit Lego set which she absolutely loved.

Sorry if I'm a little wordy, I tend to blather when describing an issue.

Taking her some tea during her shift is more than enough, for a girl you have not been on a date with yet. Save the 20 inch tall, bright pink, Hello Kitty chocolate statuette for like, the fifth date.

It's sweet of you to think of doing that, but don't go overboard.

• Like 1

The tea is a really sweet idea.

I'd go with just a small Easter egg though, no need for the big hello kitty one.

The token will count more than the fact that you got a sponge bob or HK one. And she might be embarrassed if its too big.

Good luck!