Should I Continue Pursuing Her? Or Should I Run Away Fast?

Linmarc112

Ok, so im uni right now and i met this girl in one of my classes. I sat next to her then she initiated the conversation and for the whole period we were talking about each other. I made her smile and laugh alot which i thought was a good thing, considering that she is the shy type of girl. So i accompanied her on the way to her next class. I asked for her number which she gave then told me to just call her. It's been a couple of weeks and i asked her for lunch. Then on the last min she asked if her friend can come along. Of course i said yes. When her friend went to the restroom i asked her if she had a boyfriend and told me that its complicated with a guy she works with. What does that mean? should i pursue this girl or is it a lost cause?

ChatroomHero

It means you asked her on a date and she brought a friend, she didn't want you to think it was a real date.

As far as the "it's complicated" bit, it means she is involved with someone and that is why she wanted a friend along, so you don't get the wrong idea and think she wants to date you.

When you ask a woman if she has a boyfriend and if the answer is "no", then she doesn't. If the answer is anything other than, "no", it means yes.