flaws?

alexa137

ok so as you are talking to guy you might be interested in dating what do you answer when they ask you what are your flaws???????????

dont want to tell him too much so as to scare him off

help!!!1

ok so as you are talking to guy you might be interested in dating what do you answer when they ask you what are your flaws???????????

help!!!1

I don't know why someone is asking what your flaws are...I've never had anyone ask that...I guess you could answer it like a bad habit; sweets are my bad habit

• Author

well i dont know but my last ex told me my flaws and that why he broke up with me and couldnt move forward with me! they were that he didnt like i still talked with some ex's that i was still friends with, he didnt like my past, meaning the men i dated, the fact that a had a cat and he was allergic, he didnt like my daughters attitude( thats because she doesnt want me dating well at least thats what i think) also he didnt like that I had a co worker who used to give me gifts on holidays(yes he was a guy and we were only friends for like 10 yrs)

and he didnt like my best girlfriend lol

crazy huh

i hate getting to know someone and they ask questions you dont know how to answer to!

• Author

well i consider my flaws to be i dont trust, im damaged, been hurt way too many times by men, ive been cheated on many times, and im a negative person, only because nothing positive in my life but im not going to tell him all that

he can figure that out on his own when he meets me and then decide from there!

• Author

oh yea i forgot and the last guy i dated didnt like the fact that i drank alcohol on the weekends( 2 or 3 glasses of wine!) never drunk!

just because you never had a drink in your life! lol smh

Seeking Happiness

Tell him in a joking way that you don't have any Flaws!. You are a perfect woman in so many ways;)

Men love a bit of Mystery. Make him wonder about you. Never give too much information especially Negative, it's a No No.

help!!!1

Argh! Weird dude alert!! Why is he even asking? :confused:

help!!!1

That question is asked by someone who isn't taking this "relationship", I guess you could call it, seriously.

Argh! Weird dude alert!! Why is he even asking? :confused:

I don't think it's weird except that it was way to early to ask a heavy question like that. When people bring their flaws to the table they are able to work around them!

• Like 1
I don't think it's weird except that it was way to early to ask a heavy question like that. When people bring their flaws to the table they are able to work around them!

I do disagree a bit, if you have to ask, you're clearly not paying attention and/or really lazy :D

But also, everyone is going to have a different perspective on what is a flaw and what is awesome -one man's treasure so to speak.

I do disagree a bit, if you have to ask, you're clearly not paying attention and/or really lazy :D

But also, everyone is going to have a different perspective on what is a flaw and what is awesome -one man's treasure so to speak.

I see what you're saying about having to ask. I don't have have someone verbalize their flaws but be self aware of them and not in denial of them. I guess that would of been a better way to put it.

• Like 1
I see what you're saying about having to ask. I don't have have someone verbalize their flaws but be self aware of them and not in denial of them. I guess that would of been a better way to put it.

Perfectly put! I agree :)

I'd make a joke of this, and say 'my only flaw is that I have really bad taste in men...'

See how he takes that one!

• Like 1
I'd make a joke of this, and say 'my only flaw is that I have really bad taste in men...'

See how he takes that one!

Or: My only flaw is that I sometimes find unicorns in my vagina :lmao: