How can you tell a guy is sexually attracted in you.

jclorenzo

:eek:

Are you serious?

Just LOOK at the guy. That'll tell you. If he's staring at you, if he has to readjust himself, whatever, we're open books, we don't hide if we're sexually attracted to a woman.

Here's a true test..its called PROXEMICS...the deal here its to enter the personal space of the person; there reaction to this gives you a good idea to wha they think of you..

If you approach someone..a little closer than you normally would...just sorta take a little step closer into "their" zone ( be very subtle about it). and if they stay there and dont step away..they are attracted to you..

works everytime...its human psychology my freinds ;)

reasontosigh
Originally posted by joseph

Here's a true test..its called PROXEMICS...the deal here its to enter the personal space of the person; there reaction to this gives you a good idea to wha they think of you..

If you approach someone..a little closer than you normally would...just sorta take a little step closer into "their" zone ( be very subtle about it). and if they stay there and dont step away..they are attracted to you..

works everytime...its human psychology my friends ;)

I've heard of that.

It may be human psychology, but the description's got me thinking it was sponsored by Arrid Extra Dry! :D

lostandblurred

It depends on the guy, I think. If he's a pretty gregarious guy, I think the above test will definitely work.

But if he's insecure and unsure of himself, it's a bit of a crapshoot. I'm taking this from my own actions -- insecure guys will second-guess to no end. We'll second guess our own second-guesses.

It can be tricky to differentiate attraction in our terms from mild mental disorders. But a few of the following I've noticed are things I do on a regular basis when a girl I am attracted to is around.

1.) When a girl we're attracted to is near, we get jumpy. We'll respond way too fast to questions.

EXAMPLE

"Hi, Tom, how are you doi-"

"I'mfinethankshowboutyou!"

2.) If the girl comes very near to us, we'll switch back and forth at a rapid rate between thinking that she's coming onto us and reprimanding ourselves for wishful thinking. The physical result is that we won't withdraw at first and might even try to test the waters by getting a little closer, but then we'll abruptly distance ourselves a little. We repeat as necessary.

3.) Jokes. These are the desperate man's weapon of choice. If we think we have a chance at getting a laugh, we will barrage the subject of our affection with a ridiculous amount of attempts at humor. Look for volume -- a few jokes aren't necessarily an indicator of attraction, but a lot of them can be.

This is mostly pulled from my own experience as an insecure guy in love -- these may not be universal. But I think if the guy who you're trying to gauge is a little unsure of himself, these things will show up.

sandymouche

I'm a psychology student, and I agree with you guys, proxemics is a good way to tell whether someone is attracted to you. Other hints: the person stands facing you with the torso even while not talking to you, mimics your movements (strokes hair, fidgets with lighter etc.). But these actions could also mean that the person simply likes you as a friend and feels comfortable around you. Stroking the hair is an especially telling sign, which means that the person is "polishing up" for you.

An almost FAIL PROOF way to tell if someone is attracted to you is this:

1 Talk to him/her while maintaining eye contact (NOT staring), preferrably about the two of you. 2 Lick your lip/s or the corner of your mouth DISCREETLY 3 If your date licks his/her lips within the next 10 seconds they're attracted to you! This is a completely subconcious reaction. Very few people know about this trick...let's keep it that way!

/sandy

Fedup&givingup
Originally posted by joseph

works everytime...its human psychology my freinds ;)

This is pretty interesting, actually. Thanks!

mimics your movements

Did you ever try to not mirror someone? It can feel like trying to resist magnetic pull. Very interesting experience!

YoungSuccesful

We are OPEN BOOKS

A long stare usually means we are thinking about it or thinking about moving in closer

It usually means we are without a doubt attracted to you

Ive been in this situation many times and all of them the girl said she had no idea

Please reply to my post when you get a chance...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t37186/