What do women like in a guys body?

kaylan

This is just to parallel the other thread about the female body.

And dont just say "everything your body has, kaylan" as an answer. ;)

Be less vague :laugh:

the back! Read plenty of very sound research studies in Cosmopolitan about that :confused: !!! All women loooove a nice, well defined, muscled back (ideally ending with a firm derriere ;) )!

• Like 2
Untouchable_Fire
the back! Read plenty of very sound research studies in Cosmopolitan about that :confused: !!! All women loooove a nice, well defined, muscled back (ideally ending with a firm derriere ;) )!

You are just too shy to say Penis. :p

My ex, to me, was the whole package, he was muscled and toned and he had an amazing sex pack. It really made my day when I found out that he gets ticklish when I lick him on his ears and his left underarm. And not to make this Rated-R, but he has very sensitive nipples :love:

Might seem like a silly response but I say arms. When a guy is on top of me and I can feel the muscles in his arms, that's hot.

• Like 4

With most women, "big" equals slightly larger than average.

So...7 to 8 inches.

I have female friends who go gaga over an 8 inch penis.

Huge being like, 10-14, based on what I've been told (poor guy/girls)

Kinda lanky(?)--think swimmer/baseball player type body. Def not big muscles...no linebacker football or wrestler type of build. I don't like that at all.

That's pretty much it, I mean I just like the lean look, I don't like bigness. I like taller than me (I am 5'8) but not too tall. I think 6 foot would be the tallest I would like..my bf is 2 in taller than me and I like that difference :) he has the type of body I like.

Ok, honestly, anything from 5" to 9" is ok. Anything more than that and I'm likely to run screaming from the room, being that I'm only 5'2".

What do I like physically in a guy? Hmmm. I guess I can describe my boyfriend, since he's what gets me hot. Chest hair, leg hair, strong jawline, thick hair, soft lips, big hands...

Ok, need to go take care of something now.

• Like 2

My ideal is chiseled.

That is, men that have some muscle definition and tone, but arent too defined and ripped. I should prob find a picture to demonstrate what I mean because chiseled conjures up different images for everyone...

However, I really like anything between being too skinny and overweight. There is alot more to a guy than his body so other factors influence. I have liked alot of guys that dont have hardly any muscle tone but arent fat. Sorry, Im bad with adjectives today....

You are just too shy to say Penis. :p

no, that's French for butt (but sounds less sexy)! And I'd never use the P word on an open forum :cool:!

No, sorry, girls, a nice muscled back, under a soft tshirt, when he turns to get you your cup of coffee... I have to stop myself from not touching :o...

• Like 1

Dig on tall-ish dudes

Like big hands with nice forearms

Good teeth

Nice skin

Nice chest hair pattern

And this is weird but I dig the back of a guy's neck. Like how his hair lays and the shape of the back of his head, too.

• Like 1
  • Author

Ive been told I have a plump rump.

Huge dick. Everything else is just icing.

Huge? Nah, ive heard too many girls complain about huge hurting. Id rather be amply above average. ;)

• Like 1

- nicely shaped shoulders - broad, but not too muscular

- strong legs (but again, not too muscular)

- not too skinny or too overweight, but I like more meat on a man's body than most women might

As long as a penis works and isn't extremely tiny or huge, I don't care about it.

What I notice first though is usually eyes and smile, not body. Unless a guy REALLY has a nice body.

• Like 2
fortyninethousand322

I'm currently in the process of trying to get a John Cena type body (maybe bigger shoulders). As soon as I reach this goal I'm going shirtless on the beach. I'll report my findings to you in this thread...

• Like 1
Ive been told I have a plump rump.

Huge? Nah, ive heard too many girls complain about huge hurting. Id rather be amply above average. ;)

as long as the boy attached to it is genuinely nice, I don't mind ;).

I have a 'thing' for tiny freckles alongside the back of a man's neck/upper shoulders.

No clue why. :laugh:

your post made me remember... the back of the neck, right under the hair line... favorite place for some stray kisses :o... the good times!

• Like 1