Attracting attention from the wrong types?

El Brujo

I have no problem being approached by women... the only problem is, the women who approach me tend to be older than I am by a few years, they have kids (ugh!), and they don't enjoy ANY of the things I enjoy. Some of them look more like fat teenage boys than like middle-aged women! :mad:

To this day I can't figure out why I attract such women... especially since I knew since I was 12 that I NEVER wanted to be a dad.

Ah well... the time is not far off when I'll be doing event hosting. I'll have plenty of time to pick women's brains to find out what makes middle-aged moms get starry-eyed over me. Am I not el Brujo? :laugh:

I have no problem being approached by women... the only problem is, the women who approach me tend to be older than I am by a few years, they have kids (ugh!), and they don't enjoy ANY of the things I enjoy. Some of them look more like fat teenage boys than like middle-aged women! :mad:

To this day I can't figure out why I attract such women... especially since I knew since I was 12 that I NEVER wanted to be a dad.

Ah well... the time is not far off when I'll be doing event hosting. I'll have plenty of time to pick women's brains to find out what makes middle-aged moms get starry-eyed over me. Am I not el Brujo? :laugh:

El brujo, no. Il brutto, yes.

Is it not flattering to be admired?

Is it not flattering to be admired?

So you like it when gross old homeless guys call you hot?

• Like 1