I really do trust her, but i can't help but feel uncomfortable....

fbstud83

I have a problem. Here's the story: My girlfriend of a year (19) goes to college 600 miles away from me (18). The problem that i have is that she spends a lot of her time with this guy Walter. A few months back I she told me about Walter, and that Walter liked her. Her college friends were trying to peer pressure her into doing stuff with him, but she didn't. Ever since then i haven't liked him, and i really have liked when she spends time with him. Well in these pasts months she and him have become friends. I really trust her and i know that she wouldn't do anything to hurt me, yet this still makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what to say when she tells me that she was with him, and she can tell that i'm uncomfortable.

Last night we had a big fight, and i kept telling her that it makes me uncomfortable, and she kept saying that they are just good friends and that she thinks that he doesn't even like her any more and that i should just trust her. I do trust her, but it still makes me uncomfortable. I don't really know what to do, i'm not gonna tell her what to do, but i don't know how we can make this any better. If you have any suggestions it would really be appreicated. Thanks.

catspajamas

I wouldn't like that at all. I understand that you love her but does she love you? If she does she should try a little harder to respect you. What on Earth does she expect you to think when she tells you a guy likes her then she goes and develops a relationship with him? It would almost seem that she is trying to make you jealous. Maybe this is her way of letting you know that other men are attracted to her, so you better be good!

• Author

thanks for the input...btw she does love me, as i do her.....she told me that he's just a friend and what's the big deal...also she has told me lately that she doesn't think that walter likes her anymore and that they are just friends....i asked her if walter still had feelings for her would she still see him a lot...and she said, of course not...so then i suggested that she just plain ask him if he still has feelings for her....it's seems like she's reluctant to do this because of the akwardness, and i can understand that.. but i told her that i would feel much more comfortable if i knew that he still didn't have feelings for her....so i hope that she will ask him soon....can anyone relate to this at all??? if so i'd love to hear from you, thanks for your time

Love has nothing to do with it.

You have to find WHAT about it makes you uncomfortable. Any answers?

• Author

wow, thats a hard question...well i know that it does make me uncomfortable...the fact that this guy once liked her, the fact that he spends so much more time with my girlfriend than i do, i think that always in the back of my mind is the possibility of losing her and i just don't want that...i know she wouldn't do anything with him, but yea im uncomfortable about it and it's hard to hear her tell me stories about him and her...i don't know, im just confused about it, i don't even really know what to say