I need to move on & see other people. What's the best choice for me ladies?

da_man_myth_legend

da_man_myth_legend

I have a girlfriend for about three years now, but I feel like seeing other women. I might want to leave her, but I'm confused a little. I don't want to feel like an a**h*** by cheating on her, but I don't want to break up with her either. We get along well and agreed in the past that it is a DATING relationship, but I need to move on and see other people. What is the best possible choice for me ladies??? I was thinking about dating more women.

PurpleAngel

I think your only choice if you want to date other people and respect your current girl is to break up with her. This sounds like the classic case of, you what your cake and you want to eat it too!!! Unfortunately life doesn’t work like that. You need to be honest to you and your partner.

I know you will feel like an a**h*** if you cheat but let me tell you, you will be an a**h*** if you cheat! Get it??? Sometimes we need to go through a little pain in order to do the right thing. I think you need to start thinking of WHY you want to date others and either (a) try to satisfy those needs within your current relationship by talking to her about your needs or (b) move on..... But please DON'T cheat... that’s just not cool, not fare or right!

Hope that’s helped!

Good Luck!