Help with a woman issue...need womans advice all advice welcome

manofmystrey

manofmystrey

Hi there I am new to this and was looking for some help......My story is a weird one and its messing with my head....I just got of a very long 7 year relationship.....In a nut shell she used me for money and that was it but thats a seperate issue.

My issue is that there is a girl who I have had feeling for like 4 years now. At first I always thought it was just a passing thing but as time went on my feeling grew much stronger. Now for the entire time I was scard to tell her cause I was not sure how she would react. But over the time she has been really close to me a very very good friend and one that I could count on for anything.

Now it seems like over time she has given me mixed signals or maybe I am reading too much into it......she sent me a email asking me when I was coming back to the city I grew up in so we can have a beer that we have talked about for years.....She has told me that I am a great guy and I am smart and intelligent and thing that she is always there for me.....Well the people I work with talked me into telling her what I feel about her and so I did. I was worried that she would be upset but she assured me she was not.......She told me she was caught off gaurd and very flattered about my feeling for her and she stated that she was proud of the fact that I had the courage to tell her.....

My question is what should I do at this point cause I am not sure.....My heart is telling me to try to woo her but then common sense is telling me if she does not feel the same I should leave it alone. What do I do?

I love this stage in a relationship! "does she/he like me/ not?" well follow your heart, but also your common sense. Ask her for a date, invite her to a party, but DON'T RUSH THINGS. Rushing things is the worst thing to do in the beginning.

I hope all goes your way, but make sure that you don't come on too strong, and also BE YOURSELF.

Good luck and take care, let us know what happens :)

Take it easy. Definetely ask her out. Be very casual about it as if nothing out of the ordinary happened and see where it goes. Worst case scenario she rejects you but you still have a friend to talk too. What do you have to loose?