Should I ask her out and how should I do it? - need more help

compgeek2004

compgeek2004

well as you guys saw in my last post about that girl I like..well I can't tell if she likes me or not..I saw her at school today and we were talking after class she walks with me still and doesn't seem like she has to leave or look ticked off that I'm talking to her again...I got a few weeks left and I want to know when should I ask her out and how should I do it..or do you think maybe I'm not getting anywhere and should wait..Thanks for all your replies in advance.

Darkangelism

Next time you see her ask her out. Just say, would you like to go to dinner or a movie sometime.

• Author
compgeek2004

any other advice..please!! I was walking with her today and I was able to get her to tell me more about herself and she never seems to be bothered by me and I mean i guess i'm doing something right with her walking with me and not trying to leave like today I kinda waited for her cause she was talking to the teacher and I stayed for a min to read some announcement but left ahead of her but she came out after i did..any other advice i'd appreciate cause the semester ends in a few weeks and i don't wanna screw this up

PurpleAngel
Originally posted by Darkangelism

Next time you see her ask her out. Just say, would you like to go to dinner or a movie sometime.

I totally agree.

Be casual and ask her out. I probably would not suggest something too full-on like dinner first off… but keep it something low key like a coffee. Movies are ok BUT you don’t get to talk and get to know each other, so I don’t think that is such a good idea either.

Don’t worry yourself over it too much. Its TOTALLY normally to ask girls out, infact they expect it and LOVE it! SO don’t worry, you will probably make her day when you do it. Look, if she says no, that’s just part of the game it is always a possibility that, it may happen - But my advice is, keep it casual, light, fun and get to know each other and see where things develop. Don’t pressure her too much, but show your interest by asking her out on a date, that shows some commitment on your part to want to get to know her. Girls like that.

These are all good things. Good Luck and STAY COOL! Let us know how you have gone.

:bunny:

A movie would be the last thing I would do when I'm first meeting someone. I think movies are great for couples and friends but not good when your whole purpose is to get to know someone on a compressed timeframe. Not enough one on one for me. Save the movies for after you've gone out on a few dates and interest in each other is established.

• Author
compgeek2004

well i thought about this..we have finals soon do you think asking her if she wants to meet a bookstore of coffee shop to study would be good?..that way we could talk more..?

Whew, if I could go back to high school again, hehe.

Trust me man. You have got to make a move or else you will be regretting it forever. When you get old like me and look back, you do not want to be reflecting on regrets. Write her a simple note if you have to. Tell her in the note you're too shy to ask her bluntly and that she just doesn't know how much it would mean to you if she went out on a date with you. Tell her you want to know what it's like to hold her hand. Say that in the note if you have to (or muster up the courage to say it while looking in her eyes; that's the best approach). Work your charm man :D She's obviously into you since she walks with ya.