Reserved and mysterious guy, or funny and social?

Alia_alia

I was wondering of who you think is a better match.

There's the reserved and mysterious guy, who keeps me on my feet. I feel like I never know his world, although we've been hanging out in the same social group for quite a while. He likes to chill, doesn't smile too often, seems collected and very smart and on the very few occasions I've hung out with him, our conversations have gotten to pretty deep stuff, not the occasional flirting and small talk.

And then there's the funny, witty and social one, who keeps me laughing and is more "socially" good looking than the other one. He has a lot of guys/girls around him, smiles a lot and constantly throws parties where i am asked to join and flirts with me.

For some reason I find myself attracted more to the first one... I think. I am not sure. What guy would you like?

Coming from a guy that closely resembles guy 1, I bet that once he gets more comfortable around you, he will exhibit traits of guy # 2 as well.

You spend more time alone with guy #1 which is why he can pick your brain and your conversations can run deep. He seems more the type who prefers quality company over quantity.

And how do you know guy #2 is not just hoping to add you to his collection of "followers" to maintain his popularity? Really unless guy #2 ever sought out to get some quality alone time with you, you can't know if he is genuinely interested. IMO a waste of your time.

Hope you make the choice that is best for you.:)

How about social and mysterious? She sees him being normal and social with friends, which is a good sign; but she can't read if he's interested in her or not.

Research says that a minimal or indifferent smile is most alluring to women. They want to know more when they can't tell what he is thinking. Look at the typical male model, steely and composed, no smile at all.

However, frowning or upset is repulsive.

• Author
Research says that a minimal or indifferent smile is most alluring to women. They want to know more when they can't tell what he is thinking. Look at the typical male model, steely and composed, no smile at all.

I think you're very right on this one. I just find it weird because if someone asked me 2 things that I find attractive of guys it would be

- wittiness and looks.

And guy#2 wins in both categories by far, yet I feel like I wanna be with guy#1 and keep guy#2 as just a friend.

And note that I've been somewhat intimate with both. Let's say I've made out with both and I know guy#2 is into me for sure(maybe even more than guy#1)

Thanks for the funny discussion : )