My boyfriend isn't showing interest anymore....=(

sweetpea69

[font=arial][/font][color=darkblue][/color]I have a huge problem. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now and now live together (we moved in together 2 months ago). The problem is that he isn't showing that he is interested in me anymore. We are constantly fighting about stupid things. The reason why I don't think he is intersted is because we will make plans to do something and then we will go over to his friends house and he will ask his friend if he wants to do something the next day (during the time that we had plans to do something). Then he says that we will do what we were going to do but "we have to be at Jays (his friends house) by say 7:00 so I feel like we have to rush through what we were going to do because he has to be at his friends house at 7:00. Another thing he will do is we will go somewhere (just the 2 of us) but half way through he will say hes tired so we will go home. but whenever we go out with his friends he can stay up the whole night and not be tired. I feel like he thinks I am not fun anymore or something. Can someone please give me some advice?? thanks

krbshappy71

Take a little personal break yourself....try to dive into something you are interested in but it kinda took a "back burner" after you became involved with him. You are very available, what with living together and all, and there is no "chase" involved. If he seems bored, perhaps he is....let him have his time with his friends so he has time away from you to miss you.

This happened to me once, also, we only lived together for four months and I couldn't believe how FAST things changed once I moved in. It was as if he was done. He had me. Looking back, I see how we would eat/sleep/breathe each other, no wonder he lost interest!

I know this advice sounds hard at first because we love our men so much, we love to spend all that time with them, but it really is best for us to take breaks, both physically and emotionally, from them. I hate this advice, but it sure has helped with my current B/F.

• Author

[color=darkblue][/color][font=arial][/font]Thanks for your advice. My boyfriend has lots of time with his friends and that is why Iam upset about the whole situation. I could understand if he wasnt seeing his friends but he is. Another thing is that he works nights and I work days and up until this week when I come home from work he wakes up ,I would then have a nap then wake up ,eat and go to school until 9:30 then he would be off to work at 10:30 so it's not like we see eachother all the time. We don't even sleep together expept on the weekends. I don't know..maybe I should just let him do what he wants whether thats seeing me or not. Even though I am not going to be happy about it but I want our relationship to work. ..

well any other advice would be appreciated.

Jackie