Did I handle this in the right way?

CFSC245

So

Ive been seeing this girl for a couple of months, and it was all going fine up until about a week before Christmas.

She had a xmas party with work and I was doing something unreleated. The entire time she was texting me pretty much begging me to come down and see her saying she misses me blah blah blah. So I went down and she ignores me. Then goes to sit one on one with her ex boyfriend at a table! I walked out and she accuses me of being a **** etc and I havent heard much from her since.

Fast forward to last night, and I decide to deactivate my facebook, mainly because I cant be bothered with it and wanted to see if I can handle not having one. I get a really moaney text message off her saying "YOuve Blocked me on facebook?! You really need to grow up" Obviously I hadn't blocked her so I just replied by saying "Ive actually deactivated it, but I really don't like being spoken to like that."

Now I actually quite liked this girl, but ever since the incident with her ex it seems like her interest level has just dropped. Wanted a bit of adv ice was I just getting used to make some other bloke jealous? Don't really know what to do next

• Author

I wonder if she'll try and get in contact again or not. It's so annoying. I dont want to be anyones mug but I did quite like her really.

I wonder if she'll try and get in contact again or not. It's so annoying. I dont want to be anyones mug but I did quite like her really.

Who cares?

From where I'm sitting, you're definitely not the mug.

She is....

Forget the flaky filly.

Go find someone who has a little more respect for the person who should be their number one... she clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word....

At best, you're a rebound (a control/comfort toy). I don't like to refer to people as "crazy", but from your story she does seem immature, emotionally unstable and needy. I don't recommend pursuing this one.