Testing the Waters?

six18

When dating someone new do you test the waters? If so what types of things do you do to see how they will react? For example, no calling them back right away, being late on purpose...etc.

When dating someone new do you test the waters? If so what types of things do you do to see how they will react? For example, no calling them back right away, being late on purpose...etc.

It sounds like you're planning to play games. Not certain where you're getting this stuff, but it is a bad idea to play games. Call back when you can...be on time or contact the date if you're going to be late...don't play games.

• Like 2
It sounds like you're planning to play games. Not certain where you're getting this stuff, but it is a bad idea to play games. Call back when you can...be on time or contact the date if you're going to be late...don't play games.

Amen to this

• Author

No not me. Sometime I feel this is happening to me. So I am curious if people actually do this and if so what are the games they are playing? Seems like they are trying to get a reaction out of me and most of the times I just brush it off and continue on.

I like to start having real discussions that are potentially flammable early on to weed out any seriously incompatible people sooner rather than later, but I think that's where tests should end. Beating around the bush only seems to bring about more beating around the bush.

Under The Radar
I like to start having real discussions that are potentially flammable early on to weed out any seriously incompatible people sooner rather than later, but I think that's where tests should end. Beating around the bush only seems to bring about more beating around the bush.

Are we talking about a real bush with berries and leaves, or female genitalia ;)?