Moved too fast

boer

So, I met this beautiful European woman about 10 days ago at a Christmas party and we were talking all night. She is a singer and sang a couple of songs at the end of the party after which we exchanged numbers. She even texted me before I got home and we decided to meet during the week before she left for the holidays this previous weekend.

She was playing a gig and invited me to come. After the gig, I offered to drive her home and on the way back to the car, she kissed me and we started this very intense sequence. Long story short, I took the next day off from work and spent the next 36 hours together with incredible passion until she had to catch her plane.

We blew up each other's phone with messages for the first two days, but it seems to have tailed off now. Really looking for strategies to keep myself sane and not act needy until she gets back! Never really had such an intense beginning with anyone before! Hope I haven't fallen too hard or fast!

It was a nice fling and full of sexual excitement. To just lust after someone will be quite memorable for you and you may want to sit back and enjoy the memories.

Be patient and calm, cool and collected; maybe she just wanted a romantic fling with you. Perhaps, she wants more, you'll soon find out.

Ninjainpajamas

Shake it off cowboy, these things happen once in a while or more often than you think.

It's normal to be blown away and fall into lust with some exotic beauty with a voice of an angel...don't let yourself get swept away into these grand thoughts of romance, you're just going to get ahead of yourself and do something way over the top and come off an entirely different you.

I know it'll feel like putting your hand to a hot iron pulling away from this and letting it be, but take it from someone with experience and don't let this overpower you, you'll regret it...take a dip in the ocean, have some friends slap you a few hundred times but do not be over zealous.

It'll cool off, like I said it's not hard for these type of scenarios to occur, this just sounds like your first experience with one...so don't book your flight just yet, keep a lid on those feelings.