Hot girls/guys = headaches

barbossa

I am fairly confident, i can go up to anyone female or male and talk to them at least. I am not saying I can get the girls But i can at least talk to them in a Platonic and maybe make them laugh

i still talk to them even now. but just to talk. To challenge myself if i have the confidence to talk to her. I don't ask them out anymore, or attempt to

But Hot girls are headaches

female readers

replace the word guys for girls

reason 1

Some attractive girls think they are the issh and will act correspondingly

reason 2

Too many guys want them, I have to worry about other dudes trying to mack on my girl. hot girls are retlentlessly hit on online, at clubs etc.

I have hit on many hot girls who had bf's .

reason 3

They are more high maintenance maybe because they believe they can get away with it. which they usually can.

hot people are just harder to maintain.

for the girls

if a guy is hot and rich = most dangerous combination

think Dr. Mcdreamy....

hot people are great to look at, but less safe than average people for long term relationships.

yes i generalize.

hot people get asked out more, get free drinks, people help them with carry stuff, and get better tips, Everyone likes hot people

Yes, youre absolutely right. I no longer date woman who are better looking than me because of the above items. too much of a hassle. woman who are 6-8 is best for me. they appreciate me, like I them. they put in effort in, like me. its not me trying to win them all the time. they try just as much. its the same on both sides.

when you date someone really good looking they are never happy and keep looking for the "best". its not that im jealous. my point is the relationship is very one sided with me having to do much more work. the returns are not worth it. average looking people dating very good looking people will put more effort in to try to satisfy the person. but when the couple are even in terms of looks the playing field is the same. my GF sees that I have a lot of options and she's seen the woman I dated and she puts in the same effort as me. I dont want a relationship which is one sided. its not fair and very tiring and the returns are not worth it.

hot people are great to look at, but less safe than average people for long term relationships.

yes i generalize.

hot people get asked out more, get free drinks, people help them with carry stuff, and get better tips, Everyone likes hot people

If you actually believe your drivel, you have so much more to learn. People are just people, "hot" or not. Being "hot" /= being dishonest or having such low morals that you'd cheat.

• Like 1
If you actually believe your drivel, you have so much more to learn. People are just people, "hot" or not. Being "hot" /= being dishonest or having such low morals that you'd cheat.

I agree with this.

Categorizing people by their looks is not a healthy mindset. There are un-attractive people who have no heart whatsoever just as there are attractive individuals who are good people and not "High maintenance". Personally I don't like to judge people unless I have to.

• Like 1
Sorry, I won't settle for anything less than a hot girl. There are those hot girls with good personalities who won't cheat on you.

I think she would be the one settling in your case.

I agree with you. Hot people are certainly more risky. But so are some ugly people, their insecurities and hunger for attention...

Well thank God for her settling cause without her, I'd be lonelier than I already am.

Let's see if that happens and how long it lasts first ;)

• Like 1

The only attractive girl I ever dated smashed my heart into a billion pieces , ripped it out, and proceeded to breathe fire all over it. Now I'm afraid of very attractive.women

• Like 1
The only attractive girl I ever dated smashed my heart into a billion pieces , ripped it out, and proceeded to breathe fire all over it. Now I'm afraid of very attractive.women

But you f*cked her, didn't you? High five. Gotta work on your sportsmanship though. Can't let yourself stay hurt like that. Nobody stays a champion forever.

A lot of very attractive women have no moral conduct. Whereas attractive men are expected to be men and noble. Women don't need the same traits to live. So they will smash your heart to pieces. Its only natural that they do that cause they are morally bankrupt.

So are we. We're playing the same game with different tactics and rules. Yeah, it's more difficult for us, but that's why we're designed to be smarter amirite?

Yeah I guess you are right.

Damn right I'm right. We're the actual players here and what we do takes skill. Women are just belts, trophies, medals etc. Stay shiny, ladies.

Damn right I'm right. We're the actual players here and what we do takes skill. Women are just belts, trophies, medals etc. Stay shiny, ladies.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about....

• Like 1