my friend stole the girl I love??

iamzach

I don't know what to do:( here's the story

So my friend kept asking me who I like and so finally I told him, and she is also his ex. He said "hey! I can help you out and talk to her for you!" So I said ok and I was excited to find out if she likes me. Then I got a bad cold and I was out from school for a few days and o got a text that night from my friend telling me he is now dating her. He knew how I felt about her too!!! I hate him now and we are discreetly fighting but I don't know what to do about it...me and her are close and she told me that she doesn't want a boyfriend and to not tell him...I am also having a party and I'm inviting her and not him. I saved that text and I sooo soo so badly wanna use it hurt him for what he did to me and break them up but I don't want her to be mad at me....also last night she in a way asked me on a days but as friends. I really like her and I hate him and ive told him that but What can I do?!

• Author

I trusted him because he was in love with some other girl who he was crazy about and obsessed with but when I told him he just changed his mind and went after his ex. He did it to piss me off and Ik it he waves her around in front of me all the time.

Its only been a couple of days while you were away and he is 'dating her', really. Have they gone on any outings in that time, or if he just stooging you for a joke. If he is genuine, what it means is he basically got back with his ex. Yeah he knew you liked her, but he liked her (much more so it seemed) before you did.

I don't think there is anything wrong in having a mate 'suss a girl out' on your behalf, but when it involves an ex girlfriend of his, that's a little weird. I know you feel like your friend has done the dirty on you, but he is not your agent, and given that this situation involves his ex gf, I think you are wrong to turn on him.

• Author

1. No he only reason he dated her in the first place was cuz of a dare

2. "He seems to like her more" I love her! And him liking her more is a joke

3. They haven't gone on any dates yet

4. "Im wrong for turning on him" too bad. I don't care for his feelings anymore then he does for mine.

OP, if anything you are the one who is in the wrong here for breaking guy code first. Friends dont go after their friends exes. I personally cant even get feelings for a girl whos dated a friend of mine because its weird to me. I dont like seconds from a friend and I dont like knowing a buddy has been with a girl Im with. Its just awkward for me and I dont need the mental images.

Sure your friend might have been wrong to undercut you, but she should have been off limits in the first place. What I do is make sure I dont spend much time with a friends ex or interact with them in a way that could create attraction on any side. "Bros before hoes" dude.

• Author

And Ik...I normally live by thoughts rules...but I don't know...Ive only know him for 2 months and he only dated her for 3 days cuz of a dare while i liked her aince 6th grade and they never kissed or anything. So I didn't think that counted

Freshman in high school? If thats the case then all of this is no biggie kid. Trust me. I wouldnt even sweat it. Theres so many girls out there.

And if he only dated her for 3 days, on a stupid dare, then I wouldnt really call her an ex. In which case I dont think its wrong that you liked her.

I understand you being upset with him...so he can piss off tbh. Do your thing and not focus on either of them. Find other girls bro. Youre new to school and have so many girls to meet.

Trust me, one day youll look back on this love and realize it wasnt worth all of this being upset.