How To Date For Young Men Who Work a Lot?

RideLightning

RideLightning

What do you guys do here who work 45-55 hours a week in terms of finding dates? My life nowadays is basically my job... the free time I have is about relaxing and unwinding and getting ready for the next day as it can be very mentally exhausting (I work in sales).

It seems like my only choice for finding a girlfriend is the bar/club scene but everybody says that's a horrible option for finding something serious. Outside of that though, I have no idea what the hell I can do...just tired of being alone. I don't even have any options right now

Girls like guys who work a lot. Not exactly hoping to meet Mr. Free time doesn't work much. Also being in sales that should help you a little right?

You don't have to meet girls in bars. I'm assuming you get at least 1 day off a week right? So, go out into world and meet a girl.

• Author
RideLightning
Girls like guys who work a lot

I'll be honest, I make a lot of money...especially for my age. The issue is what good is my money if I am always alone?

You don't have to meet girls in bars. I'm assuming you get at least 1 day off a week right? So, go out into world and meet a girl.

I'm off 2 days a week but 1 day = me playing football in a league and then I'm just destroyed and can't move the rest of the day. The other day is Thursday. What the hell do I do to meet women on a Thursday?

Also why exactly is a bar or club a bad place for a serious relationship? The same women you meet at the bar is the same women you meet at a gym or a store. People are people

ive got the same problem to some extent and my age makes it even more awkward. I'm 20 and work full time to do and apprenticeship. In my weeks I like to hit the hay around 930 at most. So that leaves the weekends for me as well. I've tried the whole club bar scene. Sure you can meet girls. But they usually aren't the best from what i've experienced after dating two from clubs, unless your looking for the "party type"

And then furthermore the majority of girls at my age are in school and they all have so many more options through that... its something I all ways think about.

In my opinion we are limited to

-online dating

-pubs/nightclubs

-meeting a girl in our daily routine

Some advice i've been given is to be more open in your day to day activities and try and portray an inviting personality/ socialize with everyone

Lastly, changing our lifestyles a bit to try and meet new women... Some sort of running club or something on the weekend. I'm gonna try and force myself to go rock climbing during the week and meet new people hahaha

I feel your pain man!

I'll be honest, I make a lot of money...especially for my age. The issue is what good is my money if I am always alone?

I'm off 2 days a week but 1 day = me playing football in a league and then I'm just destroyed and can't move the rest of the day. The other day is Thursday. What the hell do I do to meet women on a Thursday?

Also why exactly is a bar or club a bad place for a serious relationship? The same women you meet at the bar is the same women you meet at a gym or a store. People are people

If you get a girls number in a club she thinks you want to hook up with her from what i have experienced so far... but then again im learning how inconsistent women are and how everyones different its out of control!

Whoa... hold it right there! You didn't say you made good money. You're not trolling me are you? This is for real right? Girls really like a guy who works a lot, AND makes good money. I mean its one thing to be hard worker, girls love that, but to also make good money.

You don't also happen to live in a nice place, dress in suits, and drive a nice car do you because than I'm going to have to start asking if you burned all your skin off in a fire.

Lets just say that I believe you are having trouble with women, please understand your work and money isn't the reason.

Playing in a football league is just another plus in your favor. Means you're in good enough shape to be doing that and football is an aggressive sport so it means your man enough to play it. It also gives you an opportunity to make friends with your team and have a social network.

A bar is a fine place to meet a woman and its better than nothing. It's just that when you meet a woman at a bar as opposed to the library she'll have her guard up more and alcohol may be involved.

Stop making excuses from the sound of it you are hard working, making money, playing sports... and you two days off a week even if you spend one of them beat. You got this man! Your in sales right, than sell yourself.