Are Cape Verdean men players?

whydamnitwhy

I go to Uni and this there's cute Cape Verdean guy (accent and all) who flirts with me. When he sees me, he smiles, comes over and says hi, makes small talk with me, etc. He says he likes to give me a hard time, asked me if i liked him while smiling at me once. He seems to remember things that happen before and asks about it (oh i saw you on the first day of school and you looked away, why?, for example). He carries a guitar with him. Is that what players do to pick up women? I do see many students carrying guitar cases though and they look like normal ppl. But I heard that musicians are players, you know...

This guy is fit, always in the library studying, really friendly and all...so why ME? I am inexperienced with me and am surprised that an exotic-like guy seems to like me and is flirting w me, so i assume right away he is a player that flirts with everyone. He hasn't asked my number yet either so am wondering that too, usually guys ask for that right away if they are interested.

What's your experience w/ Cape Verdean men?

There's really no way anyone on the Internet can tell you if this guy is a "player." His nationality/ethnicity has nothing to do with it. If you like him, go for it

• Author
Cape Verdeans are the worst. :rolleyes:

Just give him a chance, if you're into the whole guitar thing.

Whats been your experience or observation of the guitar types?

Whats been your experience or observation of the guitar types?

I'm just turned off by it. I don't mind if someone carries it around because they've been practicing or whatever, but I've seen guys carry a guitar around just in case there's an opportune moment to sing and play. It just makes me cringe.

No smartass comments. Do you have any helpful comments?

It is helpful. He is pointing out that stereotype comments about a whole race are ridiculous. Be careful as you should be with every other person as well, but don't reject someone purely based on what ethnicity he/she is.