New to this and confused

Serenity35

I could use some male assistance on this.

I met a man at my place of business a couple of months ago, and was immediatly attracted to him, but because of being married at the time I never did anything about it. Well the months wore on and I have since been separated, I never really showed my attraction to him until recently. He claims he is single although, I have my suspicions otherwise. He has shown interest in me by visiting me at work and brings flowers. He has called and ask me out to dinner one time, when the time came to pick me up he showed up, we talked for a bit and then he said he had something else to do (pick a friend up from work). This past week he has visited me almost everyday, he is very kind and sweet. Our last meeting was Fri, he said he would call me and make plans for Sun (since we're both off work). Well here I sit...No phone call!!

I have tried to talk to my coworkers (all male) about it. Mostly I get "What do you see in that guy, go out with me instead" lol...Their not much help!!

Why is this guy sending mixed signals...Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe he IS married or in a relationshp and would have rather 'dated you' as a married woman.

Just a thought.......

• Author

Thank you Arabess!

Actually after spending a few hours reading some past posts yesterday I have decided to pull back and take a wait and see approach. We are too old to be playing these games!! It's just such a waste of time and energy.

I just wanted to say that this place is great!