Spend time with guy, but attracted to his housemate.....

cowgirl

Hi everyone!

Im not sure if Im posting this in the right area but here I am. I haven't really got a problem but more so with myself about a significant other. I have been seeing a guy since last september, not seriously but casually. I cared about him at first but became less interested once I began to realise he wasn't looking for the same things from a relationship as I was. Anyway, the reason for my post is the same day I met him I also met a guy that lives with him.

As I would go to visit my new bloke every now and than the housemate was always there and right from the start I was told that the other guy was asking an awful lot about me. I've been very attracted to this guy since I met him but have never said anything to the guy I was seeing that lives with him. Everytime I go to my now friends house the housemate is always shy or takes off if he know's Im coming over. Last I spoke to my bloke he said that the other guy keeps asking about me and that he thinks he's sweet on me. I acted surprised about it and just brushed it off. I ended up arguing with my bloke because I told him what I want basically and what I think of the way he treats me at times and as expected he didn't take it too well.

Upon leaving I told him to give his housemate my number if he wants to get to know me and he said he would in the morning but so far no call. The next time he called after a few drinks and I wouldn't up and come and see him he started getting argumentative and bought up the guy he lives with. Everytime he drinks he brings up the issue of me and his housemate even though nothing has ever happened between us. Is he insecure or does he feel threatened by his mate, I don't know. He doesnt' want a commitment from me but he doesn't seem to want me to get to know his mate too well either.

Today I found out that this guy Ive been attracted to for so long has apparently got a new girlfriend. I dont think Ive got feelings for this guy but for some silly reason it bothers me. Should I tell the guy I HAVE been spending time with and hanging out with that I have been attracted to his housemate for so long? I don't want any hassles for anyone. Ive been wanting to tell this other guy Im attracted to him for so long but everytime he is around we are never left alone.

Im sorry this has dragged on but I wanted to explain the situation before I got to the moral of the story. All I'd like to know is if anyone can try to advise me of what to do. Im not sure whether I should tell my bloke I'm attracted to his housemate, or tell the guy Im attracted to how I feel or just leave it as be and not worry about it.

Any guy's who can give me thier opinion on this it would be much appreciated.

Cheers 2 ya's!!

leave your fella - you dont really want to be with him and leave his housemate be, hes with someone else now.

the moral of the story which never got told is if you arent sure who you want to be with, be on your own.