on a Dilemma I am facing

seahawksfan221

seahawksfan221

So heres a little background, I am in a class and I sit in between two attractive girls. So I have been hitting on the hotter one and basically ignoring the other one, but the other one laughs at things I say when they arent even directed at her and gives me looks out the side of her eye that basically tell me she is interested. The hotter one seemed interested at first but now I am getting mixed signals (weak half ass conversation but saying she still wants to hang out) which basically tells me she just doesnt want to tell me to get lost to my face. Fair enough

My problem is now I figure I would try to hit on the other one, but I already established these attempts at the hotter girl and it still appears to her that am trying to get with the hotter girl. A bit awkward since I would be hitting on the other girl right in front of the hotter girl I was just trying to get with. How do I navigate this situation? Not really interested in a serious relationship or anything just having a good time. Thanks

If the "other" girl is interested, she wont care that you switched your focus, she'll be happy. The hotter girl wont care that you took your focus off her. But dont assume that the "other" girl is interested, she might just be testing you to see if she can get your attention. She might be curious that you arent paying attention to her, and wants the challenge of getting your attention. So dont just give 100% of your attention to her. test the waters first. keep talking to the hotter girl, but when the "other" girl laughs at your wit, direct a short quick comment to her, and turn back to the hotter girl. You kepp feeling her out once in a while until you know for sure she is giving you the right signals. If you give her 100%, and she is just testing you, she might lose interest and you will have no one to talk to at all when the "other" girl starts blowing you off.

So heres a little background, I am in a class and I sit in between two attractive girls. So I have been hitting on the hotter one and basically ignoring the other one, but the other one laughs at things I say when they arent even directed at her and gives me looks out the side of her eye that basically tell me she is interested. The hotter one seemed interested at first but now I am getting mixed signals (weak half ass conversation but saying she still wants to hang out) which basically tells me she just doesnt want to tell me to get lost to my face. Fair enough

My problem is now I figure I would try to hit on the other one, but I already established these attempts at the hotter girl and it still appears to her that am trying to get with the hotter girl. A bit awkward since I would be hitting on the other girl right in front of the hotter girl I was just trying to get with. How do I navigate this situation? Not really interested in a serious relationship or anything just having a good time. Thanks

don act dont play games ask her out be upfront.......if you are interested in her that is , but if that hotter girl suddenly changes her mind what would you feel then? Would you still be attracted to the other girl?

• Author
seahawksfan221
don act dont play games ask her out be upfront.......if you are interested in her that is , but if that hotter girl suddenly changes her mind what would you feel then? Would you still be attracted to the other girl?

when the "other" girl laughs at your wit, direct a short quick comment to her, and turn back to the hotter girl

I like the bold suggestion. I am interested in the other girl enough to make a move, but hell yeah I would go back if the hotter girl changed her mind. Thats why its an awkward scenario. I havent gotten straight up rejected by the hotter girl and if she sees me hitting on the other girl it might incite some reaction from her.

Oxy Moronovich

This is a situation where you just don't know if a chick is genuinely interested in you. Sometimes a chick is mainly interested in you because she wants to compete for the attention you give another chick.

Is the other girl attractive? If so, go for her and forget about the other broad.